Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most annoying debating guy ever
Most annoying debating guy ever
I made this thread before but i had to recreate another thread because the last one got older than 30 days.

The thread is basically about the most annoying or just worst people at debating, i said i thought the worst was hamza tsortsis and that the most annoying was a christian apologetics guy i can't remember the name of, but this guy HAS to be the most annoying of them all now, he takes the crown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQNm77GS7b4

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Most annoying debating guy ever
So, basicly, what you are asking from us is: What shit smells the worst? No thanks.
"this video is private" Sad
(March 12, 2013 at 6:34 pm)pocaracas Wrote: "this video is private" Sad

The muslims who created it were obviously embarrassed by it and took it down, it was receiving way to many dislikes by atheists and muslims.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Dawud is the worst. He never follows up on opposing arguments.Worship (large)
"Lighthouses are more helpful then churches."
Benjamin Franklin
(March 19, 2013 at 3:41 pm)Meylis Lawrence Wrote: Dawud is the worst. He never follows up on opposing arguments.Worship (large)

this guy was called imran ibn manseur

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To clear up that Islam is not pedophilia and chrisitanity is according to a guy here Smain 6 983 June 26, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Annoying Friends SaStrike 7 1349 September 17, 2017 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: SaStrike
  Guy at my school trying to convert me to Islam. How do i respond? comed 48 7642 November 14, 2015 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: GoHalos1993
  Muslims are starting to become annoying here Something completely different 72 30591 March 19, 2013 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Something completely different