Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslims are starting to become annoying here
Muslims are starting to become annoying here
In the past few years the islamic comunity here has become more and more to a threat. Attacks on journalists, attacks on the police, attacks against other groups, a lone wolf terror attack, honor killings, a foiled terror attack and cities which have districts unsafe for unvailed women to go through, such as in Berlin and Bonn. This is especialy a phenomenon coming up throughout the western world and not only in Germany. With islamic preachers such as the Australian Iman Sheik Faiz Mohammed saing that:

Quote:a rape victim has nobody else to blame but herself

The Londoner cleric Sheik Yusaf al-Qaradawi saying:

Quote:Not the rapist should be punished but the rape victim, when she hasnt dressed apropriatly in islamic tradition.

Germany doesnt make crime statistics categorising into religion or ethnicity.

But the statistics from foreign countries say enought.

Sweden probably says the most, it had the most liberal imigration policies. And following that has turned into the nation in Europe where most rapes occur. With 85% of all rapes being commited by imigrants or the offspring of imigrants from non western countries.

What motivated me to open this thread was that this week a plot was foilded to murder the leader of a right wing party in Germany, who openly stated that islam is a violent religion.

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschlan...88738.html

It seems that after WW2 deportation became a "unword", yet it doesnt take a genius to see how the islamic world of today vastly contains people which have almoust the same views like fashists.
I am sick of being assosiated with being "a racist" if I dont agree to having to give a peacefull harbor to people who violently fight democracy and disregard all moral principles represented by a democracy.

I dont have a problem with imigration and actualy welcome imigrants from eastern europe, southern europe, east asia and southern africa.

But a person who thinks he can rape a woman without legal consequences should be sent back to the muslim world where he can do so without facing legal consequences.

Just like people who think they have the moral obligation to overthrow the democracy they live in and it`s moral principles.
RE: Muslims are starting to become annoying here

Welcome to pluralism.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
pluralism does not extend to those who reject it
I agree with you, TGAC. They pretty much suck.
Even pluralism is getting fed-up with these people who think they are outside the law of the land because of their religion.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Oh that someday we will classify religion as a mental illness and prohibit entry into the western countries until healthy, just as we do with those that have the swine flu or tuberculosis.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
one day hopefully...

Guess I'm trying to live in the 23rd century. Dunno
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Good post Germans!

As a Christian, I don't understand how any other Christian can stomach the Islamic culture. Well unless they're pragmatists I guess, like this guy...

(March 13, 2013 at 8:10 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: With islamic preachers such as the Australian Iman Sheik Faiz Mohammed saing that:

Quote:a rape victim has nobody else to blame but herself

The Londoner cleric Sheik Yusaf al-Qaradawi saying:

Quote:Not the rapist should be punished but the rape victim, when she hasnt dressed apropriatly in islamic tradition.
That's disgusting. What they're saying is that they believe men are unable to control their violent and abusive behaviour. As a man I think such an argument is downright bullshit - nobody can force me to rape and pillage.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
(March 13, 2013 at 8:10 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: But a person who thinks he can rape a woman without legal consequences should be sent back to the muslim world where he can do so without facing legal consequences.

Just like people who think they have the moral obligation to overthrow the democracy they live in and it`s moral principles.

Ye I sympathise but that does sound like wishing for a magic button.
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
I dunno what it is about muslims but man, when they get loud, they get LOUD. Given this sort of thing:

http://global.christianpost.com/news/fou...ers-90612/

...Yeah. You know, I used to sympathize with muslims. At first. They were, in the US, a religious minority, being trod upon and spat on because of what happened in the 9/11 attacks. But then they started spitting the diatribe and vitriol everywhere; kill this guy, kill that guy, slit her throat, murder him, stone them, blow these people up, and I kept hearing people telling me "don't judge all muslims by these crazy few!"

Uh, yeah, I wouldn't...except for how chillingly silent so very many muslims are on the subject. I've brought the question of whether or not they support these actions to muslims in person and most of the time there is an uncomfortable silence followed by a lot of evasion. A few vehemently opposed it, though.

Still, conservative islam is perhaps the most destructive, wasteful, prohibitive, inhibitive, and problematic religion in existence. At this point I would gladly stand alongside a catholic so long as they were opposing a muslim fundie, it's gotten to THAT point. They had a ten year timespan to go ahead and try to prove they weren't the barbaric, medieval savages the stereotypes made them out to be. They've done worse than fail to address it; they've addressed it and made the stereotype ring uncomfortably true.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Muslims , please answer this . Enlightened Ape 13 2192 August 13, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 4026 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [Quranic Reflection]: What should Muslims do when the verses of God are made fun of? WinterHold 37 5658 September 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  [Remember]: how the Spanish infedels treated Muslims WinterHold 146 11518 August 8, 2020 at 4:18 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Muslims: If the Koran is Unaltered... chimp3 57 7639 April 21, 2020 at 3:46 pm
  For being religious, Muslims sure lie a lot! Jehanne 12 1588 October 20, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Should muslims obey infidel leaders in non islamic countries? Rika82 6 1009 September 13, 2018 at 4:10 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Can muslims even be artists or game developers if imagery is forbidden? Rokan 0 511 August 29, 2018 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Rokan
  8000 Muslims massacred by White, racist European non-Muslims. All Euro vs Euro WinterHold 92 17707 June 13, 2018 at 12:54 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Analysis of the Bible (Starting from beginning) Mystic 23 3822 December 28, 2017 at 4:46 am