Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:56 pm

Poll: Do you think Rife's machine could kill microbes?
This poll is closed.
Yes
50.00%
1 50.00%
No
50.00%
1 50.00%
Maybe
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cancer Cure?
Cancer Cure?
80 years later, what happened to the technology?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEt5zd3YYHw
RE: Cancer Cure?
Nothing happened to it..........it's still the fraud now that it was then.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I don't want cancer to be cured. The more people that die, the better. On the other hand, I wouldn't be alive today if cancer hadn't have killed my biological father.
One easily thinks medical fraud is a thing of the 19th century.

Unfortunatly not.

I would actualy like it to be illegal for someone to claim that the "medication" he or she produces heals something, when it actualy doesnt.

Fuck free market bollocks, when it comes to medication.
The longer it takes cancer to be cured, the more money the pharmaceutical company makes.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 29, 2013 at 9:13 am)Rhythm Wrote: Nothing happened to it..........it's still the fraud now that it was then.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...154801.htm
Quote:Bacteria are constantly evolving, developing resistance to the most commonly used antibiotics.

You can bet your ass that the republicunt members of the House Science Committee will deny that with every ounce of their being.
Are you trolling, or do you think that your link offers a response or challenge to the statement quoted...fucking idiotic.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 30, 2013 at 1:25 am)Rhythm Wrote: Are you trolling, or do you think that your link offers a response or challenge to the statement quoted...fucking idiotic.

Nope, not trolling, just showing what kind of fucking moron you are.
After reading that article, do you still assert that the technology is a fraud?

Let's see if you're smart enough to figure out what this article is proposing...

http://www.cell.com/cancer-cell/retrieve...0806003722
It is........you do realize that the magic beam ray and the article you linked aren't the same tech, right?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bleach cure claims another victim Doubting Thomas 17 2031 October 30, 2016 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  "The Truth About Cancer" BlackBird 24 7635 October 19, 2015 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: Aractus
  Baking Soda Cure? Tea Earl Grey Hot 18 3389 May 17, 2014 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Coffee Jesus
  New Quackery Alert: Root Canals Cause CANCER! No_God 3 2889 February 25, 2014 at 10:42 am
Last Post: Bittersmart
  Quack stealing money from cancer sufferers Fidel_Castronaut 6 2519 June 5, 2013 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Faith healers that claim they can cure cancer. downbeatplumb 23 7399 June 27, 2011 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Darth