Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRAZY!!
CRAZY!!
[Image: ht_conjoined_twins_tk_120816_wg.jpg]

Has anyone seen this show??? Does this send anyone else's mind into a frenzy with millions of crazy questions that arrise when you think about the lives of these chicks???

If one consents to sex, is it a half rape to have sex with the one that doesn't?

Can one of them be an Atheist and make the other convinced that their other head is dooming them to Hell by being an accomplice??

How is one of them afraid of heights and the other one not?

Why do they mouth the words in sequence as the other one speaks them?

It's so weird!!!!
RE: CRAZY!!
I cannot deny that dicephalic parapagus twins (or any other type of conjoined twins) raises many questions,
but it seems unappropriate to ask them in public, since their lives must be really complicated (due to their disfigurement).
(April 25, 2013 at 12:22 pm)Luminox Wrote: I cannot deny that dicephalic parapagus twins (or any other type of conjoined twins) raises many questions,
but it seems unappropriate to ask them in public, since their lives must be really complicated (due to their disfigurement).

Inappropriate as some may think it to be to discuss the implications of their predicament, I imagine they would find it more so offensive to be refferred to as a disfigurement, and would rather it be talked about in the open (so long as its in good taste) rather than hear the whispering murmers that they probably face daily. I think they just want to feel normal, but until people fully understand, they will be viewed as a question mark, not so much normal. Something only seems strange and weird when you don't know anything about it.

Think if you started a new job and you had a big scar on your face, wouldn't it be better to openly answer all the questions and stifle the rumors rather than let others conjure their own explanations and theories?

It's probably a case by case basis. Hopefully they're not offended should they stumble on this thread, but should they find it, I would be facinated read any answers they could provide.
(April 25, 2013 at 12:31 pm)Texas Sailor Wrote: Inappropriate as some may think it to be to discuss the implications of their predicament, I imagine they would find it more so offensive to be refferred to as a disfigurement, and would rather it be talked about in the open (so long as its in good taste) rather than hear the whispering murmers that they probably face daily. I think they just want to feel normal, but until people fully understand, they will be viewed as a question mark, not so much normal. Something only seems strange and weird when you don't know anything about it.

Think if you started a new job and you had a big scar on your face, wouldn't it be better to openly answer all the questions and stifle the rumors rather than let others conjure their own explanations and theories?

It's probably a case by case basis. Hopefully they're not offended should they stumble on this thread, but should they find it, I would be facinated read any answers they could provide.

I have to agree Sailor. I don't view this a "disfigurement" at all. They are actually lovely girls. I have seen a documentary on them and they function quite well in day to day activities and, even though one controls one side of the body and the other control the other side, they can drive, walk, dance and function as a single unit. Quite impressive, really. I think an open conversation with them would be absolutely fascinating.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
(April 25, 2013 at 12:37 pm)Baalzebutt Wrote:
(April 25, 2013 at 12:31 pm)Texas Sailor Wrote: Inappropriate as some may think it to be to discuss the implications of their predicament, I imagine they would find it more so offensive to be refferred to as a disfigurement, and would rather it be talked about in the open (so long as its in good taste) rather than hear the whispering murmers that they probably face daily. I think they just want to feel normal, but until people fully understand, they will be viewed as a question mark, not so much normal. Something only seems strange and weird when you don't know anything about it.

I have to agree Sailor. I don't view this a "disfigurement" at all. They are actually lovely girls. I have seen a documentary on them and they function quite well in day to day activities and, even though one controls one side of the body and the other control the other side, they can drive, walk, dance and function as a single unit. Quite impressive, really. I think an open conversation with them would be absolutely fascinating.

Yeah! I understand why the show has such a fluffy approach, but I think a large majority of us are mature enough to already be over the external oddity of their condition. I want to know what makes them unique between the ears and what implications it has on our own intellectual states. It's absolutely mind boggling.
I would pick her to play zaphod beeblebrox.

how do talk about her/hers they are really two people but with one body.

I hope they the same taste in clothes.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(April 25, 2013 at 12:53 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: I would pick her to play zaphod beeblebrox.

how do talk about her/hers they are really two people but with one body.

I hope they the same taste in clothes.

It is actually two half-bodies that are completely dependent on each other.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
(April 25, 2013 at 12:09 pm)Texas Sailor Wrote: [Image: ht_conjoined_twins_tk_120816_wg.jpg]

Has anyone seen this show???

Given the image source I have to ask if it was published on 1 April. This is the kind of conjoined twins that only appears in cartoons.

What might the show be?

(April 25, 2013 at 12:53 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: I would pick her to play zaphod beeblebrox.

Her or them?
(April 25, 2013 at 8:19 pm)A_Nony_Mouse Wrote:
(April 25, 2013 at 12:09 pm)Texas Sailor Wrote: [Image: ht_conjoined_twins_tk_120816_wg.jpg]

Has anyone seen this show???

Given the image source I have to ask if it was published on 1 April. This is the kind of conjoined twins that only appears in cartoons.

What might the show be?

Her or them?

Lol, I found the image on google, the show is called Abby & Brittany on TLC. It's nuts!!!
I think if I was them (one of them?) what I'd hate the most was sleeping. Can you imagine trying to sleep if the other wants to watch some tele or read or rub one out or go on line or ...

If one of them masterbates, since they share from the waist down, do they both get off? If one of them is better at it than the other does she defer to her expertise?

Will they each seek their own mate? Doesn't seem likely. But what if their shared mate likes one of them better than the other? Hell maybe they should just marry each other and have threesomes.

Mind boggling.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have Crazy Religious Relatives? Cecelia 30 2763 July 9, 2016 at 1:17 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  A crazy theory Ruprick 11 2696 February 18, 2016 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Atheists have no morals? Islam & Christianity are actually crazy. bussta33 8 2749 January 16, 2016 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Crazy atheists freaking out at street preachers ksona 13 3104 May 27, 2014 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Panpsychism is not as crazy as it sounds. Mudhammam 64 16679 May 18, 2014 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  What's your crazy ideas about the existence of the universe? Vegamo 32 8676 April 1, 2014 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: archangle
  All Hail The "CRAZY" Watering Can… Woody68 0 964 May 20, 2013 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Woody68