Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Forums
Atheist Forums
I just couldn't help, but laugh at the tab on AF called "Hall of Shame." LOL

Have you ever experience or found out something interesting on this site?

EDIT: I'm not sure how to subscribe to a thread I didn't create?
“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
RE: Atheist Forums
I have found interesting threads on AF since I joined this forum two days ago.
Nevertheless, I have yet to see something that is worth posting in that particular thread.
I find out many interesting things I could have lived without on this site all the time.

And, there's a "subscribe" link at the bottom of every thread.

(Note: I said "could" not "couldn't" on purpose)
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(April 26, 2013 at 2:25 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: I find out many interesting things I could have lived without on this site all the time.

Meh, I used to find all sorts of shit on here and be blown away constantly. I learnt a hell of a lot. Including stuff I could live without Wink

Not so much anymore. Really feel like I've seen all the religious arguments to last a lifetime on here.
I have started to see such things, "religious arguments," even though I'm guilty of asking about such.

I do like how 30 seconds after you post something, another AF user has already responded.
“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Hmmm Thinking

Perhaps some more news and science posts/ threads are in order?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I learned that Tiberius is amazing and fell in love with him a little more than a year ago, so I guess you could say yes. I found out something interesting on this site.
I am glad to join the community. I have found it liberating, since I am surround by dumb founded people.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
That won't change here, I've been dumbfounded by quite a few posts since I joined.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Nope. I have never been interested by anything on this site, which is why I am on it almost every day. /sarcasm
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Other forums you belong to... arewethereyet 9 838 June 8, 2020 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Other forums just aren't the same Violet 18 1401 May 3, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2 Napoléon 845 123152 October 1, 2018 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  What's the funniest trolling you have seen on these forums? Garth 18 3209 March 23, 2018 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Atheist and Christian Forums vulcanlogician 43 4768 January 4, 2018 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Dead atheist forums... erealmz 34 4812 November 16, 2017 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Sal
  Atheist Forums Recipe Book Shell B 44 8668 November 14, 2017 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Leaving Atheist Forums ScienceAf 16 3226 January 10, 2017 at 3:48 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Christmas at Atheist Forums Shell B 70 12312 October 31, 2016 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Other Forums you frequent? ignoramus 55 4256 July 23, 2016 at 3:53 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus