Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Viocjit the agnostic
Viocjit the agnostic
Hello ! I'm viocjit and I'm agnostic and I would like to do an original presentation.
If you want know more about myself :

1.First name : Anthony
2.Last name : TOP SECRET
3.Nationality : French
4.Date of birth : TOP SECRET
5.Age : 19 years old
6.Hobbies : Computing , Reading , TV , Radio , Spirituality , Religions , Foreign languages , Video games etc...
7.Languages : English (advanced) , French (native) and I know a little bit of others languages like Classical Arabic , Hebrew , Spanish , Italian , Portuguese , Latin , German , Dutch , Norwegian , Russian and Farsi.
8.Metaphysical identity : Agnostic (like the majority of people in France).
9.Why I'm here : I would discuss about a lot of things.
10.Last words for this thread : I hope have a lot of good moments here.
RE: Viocjit the agnostic
Welcome

I can't recall the last time I saw an agnostic Christian...maybe never. Well, I hope you enjoy your time here!
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
Howdy!
Cunt
Welcome
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
(April 28, 2013 at 7:16 pm)viocjit Wrote: 8.Metaphysical identity : Agnostic (like the majority of people in France).

So many Americans mock the French, but it looks like you fellows have your heads on a heck of a lot straighter than we do over here.

Welcome to the forums.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Salut et bienvenue à AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(April 28, 2013 at 7:16 pm)viocjit Wrote: 1.First name : Anthony
2.Last name : TOP SECRET
3.Nationality : French
4.Date of birth : TOP SECRET
5.Age : 19 years old
6.Hobbies : Computing , Reading , TV , Radio , Spirituality , Religions , Foreign languages , Video games etc...
7.Languages : English (advanced) , French (native) and I know a little bit of others languages like Classical Arabic , Hebrew , Spanish , Italian , Portuguese , Latin , German , Dutch , Norwegian , Russian and Farsi.
8.Metaphysical identity : Agnostic (like the majority of people in France).
9.Why I'm here : I would discuss about a lot of things.
10.Last words for this thread : I hope have a lot of good moments here.
What is this "TOP SECRET" nonsese?

1. Pseudonym: Aractus, Aractus Puphlicus.
  2. First name: Daniel
  3. Last name: Baxter
  4. Nationality: Australia
  5. City: Canberra
  6. Date of birth: 01/08/1983
  7. Age: 29 Years
  8. Religion: Christian (Anglican)
  9. Website: (presently defunct)
  10. Blog: Link

Pfft, "TOP SECRET", lol.

Welcome Mr Secret!
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Dan dearest, everyone isn't an exhibitionist Wink
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Bonjour.
Wilkomen.
Hola.
Enjoy.
Boa noite!
(April 28, 2013 at 7:16 pm)viocjit Wrote: Hello ! I'm viocjit and I'm agnostic and I would like to do an original presentation.

I agree that it was quite an original one

Welcome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Hi, agnostic here :) Erin27 31 3824 April 17, 2017 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Hi, an agnostic here ... just agnostic. TheHuxleyAgnostic 47 4093 November 12, 2016 at 4:06 am
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Agnostic among Atheists doomed 43 9113 November 8, 2016 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Ex Christian, relieved to be an agnostic atheist SerenelyBlue 28 4378 September 7, 2016 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: ScienceAf
  I guess I'm agnostic? gubeym 19 3714 May 27, 2015 at 1:11 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Agnostic leaning towards atheism OGirly 18 5216 March 16, 2014 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  From theist to agnostic to atheist to agnostic to freethinker and... old man 70 21191 August 26, 2013 at 6:01 am
Last Post: Sword of Christ
  An agnostic atheist who once wanted to be a minister ReadAndConsider 15 3744 May 23, 2013 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Theist? Deist? Agnostic? lacontrabasse 0 1726 December 17, 2011 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: lacontrabasse
  Former agnostic, now Christian lucent 96 49655 September 20, 2011 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Cyberman