Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yours favorite arguments for creationism
Yours favorite arguments for creationism
In this topic I will to list some of my favorite arguments against evolution.

1.This is write in the Bible. Also it does exist this other version : This is in the Qur'an.
You say that this is write in your holy book do you know another source who can confirm that ?

2.If we compare fossiles and the species of our decade we can see that the species never changed.
Learn more about DNA , also learn more about taxonomy.
A.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dna
B.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxonomy_%28biology%29=

3.If we are a descendent of the monkeys why monkeys are always present on the earth ?
Because we are not a descendent from monkeys of our decade because you must to know that monkeys and humans are from a same species who are not on earth now.

4.The evolution theory don't explain the apparition of the life on earth therefore this is false.
That is not the goal of evolution theory you must learn the differences between abiogenesis and evolution theory.
Evolution theory explain the evolution of species and abiogenesis explain the apparition of the life on the earth.

5.How the mutations can create a new species ?
That take billions of years , the DNA have a mutation around 0,9% (for humans) by generation.
Conclusion : that is the reason who explain why a new specie will never come from the stomach of a woman.

Do you know others funny arguments againts evolution ?
Re: Yours favorite arguments for creationism
Do you even English?
RE: Yours favorite arguments for creationism
All the arguments against evolution are funny.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(May 19, 2013 at 7:30 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Do you even English?

I don't know any arguments against English language.
I haven't all knowledge necessary about the English grammar and sentences because I'm not a native English speaker.

PS : Do you know some documents (books , videos , audio etc...) of high quality about the English grammar ?

@Stimbo I'm ok with you.
People who are for creationism must read :

1.On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life (also named the origin of species) by Charles Darwin (1859)

2.The Descent of Man, and Selection in Relation to Sex by Charles Darwin (1871)

3.The Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals by Charles Darwin (1872)

These books are non complet (that is logic because Darwin didn't know the existence of DNA) but these books explain the basis of this theory.
(May 20, 2013 at 9:31 am)viocjit Wrote:
(May 19, 2013 at 7:30 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Do you even English?

I don't know any arguments against English language.
I haven't all knowledge necessary about the English grammar and sentences because I'm not a native English speaker.

PS : Do you know some documents (books , videos , audio etc...) of high quality about the English grammar ?
This works, considering you have a basic grasp of the language:
- Take a sheet of paper and a good pen.
- Go to This google books link.
- Copy the text, dialogue, everything.... I think two or three chapters should do the trick.
- If you find any word you don't understand, use the dictionary.

Then, proceed to listen to native speakers, with no subtitles... youtube should help with that... here's a good place to start, this guy is british and he has the accent to prove it: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAC3481305829426D

Finally, mimic the natives. With time and practice you can get to be as *COUGH* good *COUGH* as I am.
@pocaracas Thanks you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Debunking Creationism #1 - How Human Evolution Works QuackeryDetection 58 4753 May 17, 2022 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Favorite and least favorite colors vorlon13 15 1079 March 6, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Aw, More Trouble For Creationism... BrianSoddingBoru4 10 1561 December 27, 2016 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  More things against creationism dyresand 27 4311 June 12, 2015 at 12:01 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Pro-choice - I need help with arguments Dystopia 25 5689 January 8, 2015 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  12 arguments evolutionist should not used debunked. Duke Guilmon 5 2162 August 20, 2014 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Creationism and the US Education System RonaldReagansGhost666 14 4579 January 18, 2013 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: RonaldReagansGhost666
  Bill Nye Big Think, Creationism. 5thHorseman 4 2796 August 28, 2012 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: Gambit
  Indiana Senate passes creationism measure - UPI.com orogenicman 14 5248 February 2, 2012 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: orogenicman
  Creationist trying to prove evolution with creationism Anymouse 20 7851 July 7, 2011 at 8:51 am
Last Post: Kayenneh