Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Your Racial Background?
What is Your Racial Background?
Obviously, not for racist purposes, but to understand what makes us look, talk, and smell the way We do.

Listing where You currently live is not the aim of this thread, but nothing stops You from doing so.

List your racial background(s). Your racial background in my terminology is what race your immediate parents are.

For instance, that makes me 50% Finnish, 25% Hungarian, and just a small bit of the highlanders.
RE: What is Your Racial Background?
I'm 100% human. My skin colour happens to be white. The skin colour of both my parents were white, too.
My avatar is a real picture of me. Take a look and decide for yourself.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
You're a young, caucasian female.
My dad's side is a shit ton of Scottish and some French Huguenots. Mother's side is Eastern European Jews.

.....oh, and I'm white.
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
Human, plain.
Dad's side, Lithuanian and Polish. Mom's side emigrated to the USA from Canada, eh - but they hailed originally from England.
German, Austrian, English

My dad told me that my English side was partialy Irish.
Acording to my mother my Austrian side is partialy slovakian and Polish.
Alright smart Alex [Wink] who were saying that they are human, instead of telling me your human race, tell me your REAL race!!!

Admit it, I found the Zorgs! And the Daleks!!
So, are you asking for ethnicity?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tool Background Check onlinebiker 15 1014 December 31, 2018 at 9:22 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  He, he...the new AF background looks scary! Jehanne 11 984 September 29, 2018 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Eugenics targets Racial Minorities Phatt Matt s 47 5958 April 5, 2014 at 9:21 am
Last Post: Chas