Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took my final exams.
Took my final exams.
Well, I probably mentioned before that I am at nightschool.
I took my final exams today and passed them all. I had 10 in the passed 2 months, both writen and oral. And I only failed maths. A bit annoying - cause I have to retake the maths exams during the upcoming fall. But at least I will only have to do that and not learn for anything else.

With the exception of the writen german exam I managed to pass all with an A+, I had a B in the german writen exam. Which means that I am very close to getting the marks I need to get into some of the best unis in some of the most awsome cities if I manage to at least get a B in maths this fall.

This sure takes the edge off everything and I will try to get a job within this month but still enjoy life a bit. And of course I will have to start making my mind up over which place to go to to study. Probably Berlin, Leipzig, Prag or Groningen.

Kind of a weird feeling I am having right now, that 5 years after I got out of highschool I finaly finished the exams which I was supposed to take all those years ago.

*goes to take some rest and relax
RE: Took my final exams.
Why not Munich?
They have a nice tokamak there, if you're interested in Nuclear Fusion Tongue
Good work!
Glad to hear of your benefits.
Congratulations TGAC! Early or late, it doesn't matter....... You passed! Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Awesome brotherSmile congrats!
*hugs TGAC with glee*

That's awesome man! Congratulations!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Yay Germans!
Congratulations, keep up the good work and enjoy a little free time.

Best wishes,
GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lockdown Trivia: The Final Chapter BrianSoddingBoru4 6 846 May 24, 2020 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Will I get a final written warning? Cod 36 2893 October 2, 2019 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Game of Thrones final season [spoilers] arewethereyet 328 23552 May 28, 2019 at 11:00 am
Last Post: tackattack
  I finally took the plunge. Brian37 16 978 March 18, 2018 at 8:47 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Final Determination of Christmas Carol Lyrics/Make Your Videos Shell B 64 4599 December 22, 2016 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  My psycho mom that likes to spy on me just took away my TV without ANY warning! andrea2687 15 2631 October 21, 2014 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  My psycho mom just took away my purse with all my belongings without ANY warning! jashleygirl 65 11992 August 5, 2014 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  AFL Grand Final Draw! ib.me.ub 2 1112 September 27, 2010 at 12:38 am
Last Post: theVOID
  Quotes from science exams submitted by 11 year olds. leo-rcc 7 2584 December 2, 2009 at 11:58 pm
Last Post: littlegrimlin1
  Nice picture I took. leo-rcc 12 4857 June 19, 2009 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: Samson