Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The World's Stupidest Atheist
The World's Stupidest Atheist
http://atheistexperience.blogspot.com/20...ional.html

This dude thinks the court of law is there for him to insulate him from any insults towards atheists.

First of all, and thankfully, hate speech is not illegal here, except in one specific instance in the work place and public schools.

Second, this guy is just a plain idiot. Truly an embarrassment to atheists out there. It's really sad when one of our own can make Ray Comfort look sane.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: The World's Stupidest Atheist
The ironic thing is that after he threatened Comfort with a lawsuit, the ministry started giving the bumper stickers out for free. It's yet another example of the Streisand effect; you try to censor something, and suddenly everyone wants (and gets) one.
People always want what they can't have...
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
(September 21, 2009 at 12:48 pm)Tiberius Wrote: The ironic thing is that after he threatened Comfort with a lawsuit, the ministry started giving the bumper stickers out for free. It's yet another example of the Streisand effect; you try to censor something, and suddenly everyone wants (and gets) one.

The stupid thing about this is if he really can't stand the emails so much that he wants to file a lawsuit, he would be better off if he just got a new fucking email.

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
I love this response:

Quote:Dear Banana Man,

We are sorry for the nonbelievers that act like this. Please accept this bushel of bananas as a token of my deep regret and humiliation as an atheist.

Your fellow fruit lover,

Dan

ROFLOL
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Sarcasm at its best! ROFLOL
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
Oh good (non-existent) Lord.

(Un)holy fuck...the only hope for us atheists now is if he turns out to be some kind of reverse-Poe: A fundamentalist Christian pretending to be an atheist. We can only hope he's the best actor of all time...FSM help me now!

LMFAO! ROFLOL that dude is unbelievable! Rofl.

EvF
He's not a Poe. He's that dumb.

I know. But "if only" Sad

EvF
A very dumb man indeed.

Amp

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World's first robot citizen an atheist? Mystical 63 19048 February 3, 2018 at 1:40 am
Last Post: iameatingjam
  Why is it so hard to be openly atheist in today's world Ghost2282 63 11688 March 30, 2015 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Easily The Stupidest Thing I've Ever Been Told By A Fellow Atheist BrianSoddingBoru4 6 3470 February 11, 2014 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Stupidest Video I've seen: "Atheism Disproved-1 Simple Question no Atheist can Answer" @Youtube jeovan 14 7783 December 31, 2012 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  One of the stupidest fucking replies ever. Creed of Heresy 36 12038 October 19, 2012 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Angrboda