Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupidest Video I've seen: "Atheism Disproved-1 Simple Question no Atheist can Answer" @Youtube
Stupidest Video I've seen: "Atheism Disproved-1 Simple Question no Atheist can Answer" @Youtube
WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz2DCC4UjiA
RE: Stupidest Video I've seen: "Atheism Disproved-1 Simple Question no Atheist can Answer" @Youtube
So apparently the question is in the video description:

Quote:So, my question: where does language, art, music, and religion come from?

Answer: The human mind.

Well, that was easy. Not sure how it disproves atheism though.
RE: Stupidest Video I've seen: "Atheism Disproved-1 Simple Question no Atheist can Answer" @Youtube
Is it my computer, or there's no question in the whole video?.. only in the description.

And Tib already nailed it. No point in adding anything more. Smile
Strangely, hearing that video, it sounds like the most congruent argument ever uttered for theism.
I'm sold. Where do I sign up for hand-raising, fits of uncontrolled excitement and killing in the name of Jesus? I want in!
[Image: Evolution.png]

The only way to "disprove" atheism - I guess the author thinks it has been "proven" - would be to prove that god ( any old god ) actually exists.

Failing that apparently atheism remains true.

Now let's see the shitstains try to prove their fairy tale is real.
TheAmazingAtheist already tore this one apart fucking hardcore.
(December 22, 2012 at 7:28 pm)Tiberius Wrote: So apparently the question is in the video description:

Quote:So, my question: where does language, art, music, and religion come from?

Answer: The human mind.

Well, that was easy. Not sure how it disproves atheism though.

The human mind is immaterial, so if the mind was material you'd have no free will, Mind being Immaterial(which is a Fact) means what you said is false and delusionally, heck, under your worldview delusion couldn't even exist.
Well that was a pointless bit of mental masturbation. Careful..."jesus" doesn't like it when you jerk off like that.
(December 30, 2012 at 1:55 am)SavedByChrist94 Wrote: The human mind is immaterial, so if the mind was material you'd have no free will, Mind being Immaterial(which is a Fact) means what you said is false and delusionally, heck, under your worldview delusion couldn't even exist.

Am I the only one who wonders what the fuck the mind being immaterial has to do with anything here? Immaterial or not, Tib is right: those things originate in the human mind. Especially religion.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An atheist can blaspheme god Interaktive 8 1111 December 30, 2022 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Lek
  A simple argument against God Disagreeable 149 12725 December 29, 2022 at 11:59 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  I have made a new YouTube video about afterlife... FlatAssembler 32 2216 July 12, 2022 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Can you consider Atheism an ethnicity UniverseCaptain 31 2705 September 27, 2021 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: UniverseCaptain
  Bullshit "I'm an atheist but atheism is evil" article in the Grauniad boils my blood GUBU 13 1989 March 30, 2021 at 6:38 am
  Hilarious argument from someone I encountered in the youtube comments Heat 19 4749 April 23, 2020 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Posted comments on Youtube gets deleted Ferrocyanide 16 1934 April 19, 2020 at 6:28 am
  [Serious] When God isn't the answer to the question, then what is? Catharsis 55 6864 May 31, 2019 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: SlowCalculations
  Atheist Sarcastic Video OneAngryGuy 5 970 June 7, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Thought on this video about "Atheist delusion"? Macoleco 3 1300 October 30, 2017 at 8:56 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4