Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray Comfort's Evolution vs. God on youtube
Ray Comfort's Evolution vs. God on youtube
Looks like Ray has had a change of heart and rather than charging people to watch his evolution vs. god crap, he has decided to let somebody upload it on youtube for him. It is available there now. I'm not one for spoiler alerts, but I can tell you it's everything you would expect a turd to be. Thanks Ray.
RE: Evolution vs. God
I'll pass.
RE: Ray Comfort's Evolution vs. God on youtube
(July 12, 2013 at 9:00 am)viper5 Wrote: Looks like Ray has had a change of heart and rather than charging people to watch his evolution vs. god crap, he has decided to upload it to youtube for free like he did with his other 180 garbage. It is available there now. I'm not one for spoiler alerts, but I can tell you it's everything you would expect it to be. Thanks Ray.

That fact that Ray presents the entire production as "Evolution vs. God" tells us everything we need to know. A basic high-school understanding of evolution tells us it, like all science, has nothing to do with theology. All that's involved in the theory is:

1. Life changes over time.
2. Said changes that are most compatible with a given environment are more likely to survive and get passed on.

That's it! Nothing about God. Nothing about the Big Bang. Nothing about how life got started (abiogenesis). Nothing about politics. Nothing about morality. Nothing about philosophy or "worldviews".
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
RE: Evolution vs. God
How can you pass after all these stellar unbiased reviews!???

Quote:Customer Reviews

reviewed by: billohno
July 11, 2013
I just viewed Evolution vs. God (purchased it though wretched.tv) I intended only to give it a quick run-through before heading off to a meeting. But then the film caught my undivided attention.

May we pray for the souls of the people interviewed by Ray in the piece, that through repentance and faith will become new creatures and be so well positioned to proclaim the Truth to a cohort of people many of us would only hope to reach for Christ.

reviewed by: Ibanez1998
July 10, 2013
It's fast paced but impressive. As a believer, I actually learned a lot from it in just 40 minutes. My wife and I are stunned and have a new view on the hostile take over of the scientific community by Athiesm now. Fantastic video!!!!

reviewed by: Josh4Jesus
July 10, 2013
The best Creation/Evolution movie ever!!! If you haven't watched this, you NEEEEEEED to watch this amazing presentation.

reviewed by: stephenr70
July 09, 2013
Evolution Vs. God was so good. I love to watch the expressions on the faces of people who are seriously giving thought to things they had not thought about before, or had not thought about in this way. I am so inspired by these videos. Keep up the great work, can't wait for the DVD's to be available to buy to hand out.

reviewed by: needgod
July 09, 2013
Defense & Offense collide in this fast moving DVD. Ray is brilliant and reminiscent of vintage Comfort with sharp questions and reasonable responses. Atheists are left (literally) scratching their heads.

Ray systematically & categorically dismantles the Atheists arguments with one question. One question. He brings his Bible A-game to the table. This makes this DVD different and effective. More importantly, the Gospel shines brightly in this presentation.

I tried to find it in youtube, but couldn't... Sad Only the trailer....
(July 12, 2013 at 9:11 am)DeistPaladin Wrote: That fact that Ray presents the entire production as "Evolution vs. God" tells us everything we need to know. A basic high-school understanding of evolution tells us it, like all science, has nothing to do with theology.
Nothing about God. Nothing about the Big Bang. Nothing about how life got started (abiogenesis). Nothing about politics. Nothing about morality. Nothing about philosophy or "worldviews".
Shhhhhh!!
Stop trying to tell them that. It's more fun to watch them squirm under the weight of trying to contort all those things to make them fit together.

Wink
(July 12, 2013 at 9:13 am)pocaracas Wrote: I tried to find it in youtube, but couldn't... Sad Only the trailer....

It's kinda hard to find because it only had like 80 views this morning. The user is gyc315.
Hmm... Watch this and put myself in a bad mood, or think about Pacific Rim some more... Thinking
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Thanks!
I guess it's this one

(July 12, 2013 at 10:31 am)pocaracas Wrote: Thanks!
I guess it's this one

Ya thats the one. I didn't even think about embedding it.
And...here we go, Banana Man.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Comfort in Faith at Death Shell B 142 10954 August 4, 2019 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  For those who believe the god of abraham was behind the big bang or evolution android17ak47 49 7881 November 1, 2018 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Came across something on YouTube and had a very immature thought GODZILLA 20 2868 October 5, 2018 at 9:30 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Comfort purplepurpose 45 10629 November 14, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19367 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  Ray Comfort loses a $100 bet concerning contradictions in the bible Gooders1002 15 4529 March 28, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Mothonis
  Ray comfort uses a man's suicide to push evolutionVSgod Lemonvariable72 46 15017 October 15, 2013 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
Shocked A Good Quote I Found On Youtube...(yes, Youtube) freedomfromforum 3 1508 July 28, 2013 at 11:19 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Are Ray and Kirk Perfect? Michael Schubert 68 16975 July 24, 2013 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Michael Schubert
  Christopher Hitchens, Darrell Ray and the God Virus Michael Schubert 5 2486 July 9, 2013 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Michael Schubert