Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray comfort uses a man's suicide to push evolutionVSgod
Ray comfort uses a man's suicide to push evolutionVSgod
Here is the link here
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&theater
Working on finding a better link. Scum
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
RE: Ray comfort uses a man's suicide to push evolutionVSgod
Well, can't say i'm surprised
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Too bad nanner-man doesn't do the deed himself...that might sway me to believe in god!

(Is he still active here? I have a proposal to run by him...)
What can you say? The guy is obviously bananas.
(October 10, 2013 at 3:37 am)max-greece Wrote: What can you say? The guy is obviously bananas.

Your scores:

Wit- 5
Topical relevance- 10
Originality- 2

An honest effort, but competition may prove too keen. Stay tuned!
But I was first in this thread so I dispute the originality score.
[Image: Red-headed_vulture.jpg]
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
This happened in 1931. That's even before my time.
In 1931, or at 1931?

Clearly Cumfart has no shame whatsoever. This is very reminiscent of a similar tomb-chasing stunt he pulled almost three years ago, when his ministry sent out 'invitation cards' to elderly folk asking them

Quote:to predict the date and time of their death and advise them to get in touch with evangelists to avoid going to hell.

Waiheke resident Marianne Taylor, 89, was shocked to receive an "appointment card" in the post last week.

The card, published by livingwatersnewzealand.com, was addressed to her by name and asked her to fill in the date and time of her death.

"Please don't forget to call me on the date you're going to die, then we can discuss your eternity," it says. However, the cards do not have a contact name or phone number printed on them.

As I reported in my blog at the time, even an official mouthpiece distanced the organisation from the publicity stunt, saying that anyone could have downloaded the cards and sent them out. Which is true, but they still should acknowledge responsibility for producing the things in the first place and making them freely available.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 10, 2013 at 3:00 am)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Here is the link here
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&theater
Working on finding a better link. Scum

Whats wrong with using death as a segway to discuss existential issues like...well..you know....whether God and the afterlife exists?

Are we restricted in what we can say and think? WOW. Some "free thought" community. Thinking

[Image: header_text.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] The black man as a slave to the white man's god Foxaèr 51 2927 August 5, 2020 at 9:09 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Comfort in Faith at Death Shell B 142 10798 August 4, 2019 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Comfort purplepurpose 45 10590 November 14, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  Why don't terrorists just suicide bomb churches in the US? Dosolid 37 8418 June 5, 2014 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: vodkafan
  Ray Comfort loses a $100 bet concerning contradictions in the bible Gooders1002 15 4518 March 28, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Mothonis
  Are Ray and Kirk Perfect? Michael Schubert 68 16962 July 24, 2013 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Michael Schubert
  Ray Comfort's Evolution vs. God on youtube viper5 27 14940 July 14, 2013 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Christopher Hitchens, Darrell Ray and the God Virus Michael Schubert 5 2482 July 9, 2013 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Michael Schubert
  Suicide Terrorism & Religion Tempus 4 2394 May 19, 2012 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  another cult commits mass suicide downbeatplumb 14 4639 May 31, 2011 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin