Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The truly amazing atheist :P
The truly amazing atheist :P
I love this little guy, he's priceless! "No tolerance of intolerance!" (I am not pulling a Bill Maher by using this obvious outlier to suggest anything about atheism in general; I just find the video entertaining).

RE: The truly amazing atheist :P
Still not as amazing as you. Repost btw http://atheistforums.org/thread-19722.ht...+to+defend
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it" - Robert A. Heinlein
Would you blame sports car for an accident instead of drunk driver?
Good guy Ronald Reagan

Yeah, that was already posted, Stat.

But that guy's definitely got some issues he needs to work out.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Someone please put him out of his misery...
There's nothing that says atheists can't be crazy, too.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I would tell him that He is paining my fucking ears.
Crazy? CRAZY???!! He isn't crazy. It's the batshit crazie christards who are whacko, morons and oppressing everyone else!!!
The gentleman makes some good points. I feel comfortable having him represent me as an atheist. (Was that one of us?)
Oy.. I couldn't watch but the first few seconds. (Absolutely fabulous!) Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Oops! Sorry, I did not see it had already been posted, delete or merge it if you need to! Smile
One thing, where does this weird thing come from!? This standing on a public space alone with a plackard and loudspeaker and annoying everyone else with whatever the fuck your opinions and beliefs may be. I never seen anything like that here but it seems to be very common in the US.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  These People Truly Have No Limits athstmike 18 3160 June 13, 2018 at 3:22 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  My 2004 Ford C-max can do amazing things I_am_not_mafia 21 3097 March 16, 2018 at 4:28 am
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  Is Atheism truly frowned upon in America? TheMessiah 21 5356 February 10, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: wiploc
  Delusions make the human mind that more amazing Mozart Link 30 5685 August 18, 2014 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Either way - It's almost too amazing to be true. Mystic 37 6723 April 22, 2014 at 7:25 am
Last Post: archangle
  Apologists Arguments Aren't Amazing Cyberman 6 3699 November 20, 2012 at 12:59 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  did you ever truly believe? dominic-uk 35 8382 February 25, 2012 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Tobie