Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glad to be back...
Glad to be back...
... strange few weeks there. Probably missed all the good trolls, heavy sigh.
RE: Glad to be back...
Hey and welcome back! What have you been up to? Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Guten Morgen
(July 23, 2013 at 10:01 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Hey and welcome back! What have you been up to? Smile
Best not ask, but thanks.
Didn't kill anyone did you?

... did you?!
[Image: hBF981318]
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Nobody has been killed, just busy with a few things. And did make an effort to make the best of the good weather here, while it lasted. Still good but 3 great weeks, nearly killed some of my potato plants.
I do not know who You are but I woke up to find my potatoes laying on the kitchen counter covered in blood with their lifeless eyes open. You killed them, did You not? Sad
Hiyaaa!
(August 4, 2013 at 11:49 pm)Walking Void Wrote: I do not know who You are but I woke up to find my potatoes laying on the kitchen counter covered in blood with their lifeless eyes open. You killed them, did You not? Sad

You dare to accuse an Irishman of potatoeside, rage builting, green rising. Yes The Incredible Hulk was Irish, obviously.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are some little things people do that make you glad? BrianSoddingBoru4 15 2167 September 26, 2015 at 9:32 am
Last Post: vorlon13