Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Front or back, booking a passenger jet.
Front or back, booking a passenger jet.
Now while I will never argue against price differences on any product, I do see prices between passenger jets in first class vs those in the back next to the flying porta johns. 

Having flown both nationally and internationally I still don't get the obsession of price difference. I've traveled to Europe, all over America, Japan and Australia. I do get wanting to be closer to getting off, I also get having more options of food. And more importantly, I really hate that coach seats don't lean back as much as you want them to. But at the same time I've been on coach seats in the past, where I had someone's head in my lap. 

But how the fuck is not wanting that does that justify some fuckwad asshole pricing me out of sanity. Some fucking billionaire or millionaire whom has having his lobster heated by the same microwave as my meat loaf? The same first class moron, who doesn't give a shit that a jet that has a catastrophic event, does not care about what he paid for his ticket.
RE: Front or back, booking a passenger jet.
Did this really need it's own thread?

No, it didn't.

And no one is pricing you out of sanity as you've little to none to lose.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

On the wing!
(June 3, 2021 at 6:52 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Now while I will never argue against price differences on any product, I do see prices between passenger jets in first class vs those in the back next to the flying porta johns. 

Having flown both nationally and internationally I still don't get the obsession of price difference. I've traveled to Europe, all over America, Japan and Australia. I do get wanting to be closer to getting off, I also get having more options of food. And more importantly, I really hate that coach seats don't lean back as much as you want them to. But at the same time I've been on coach seats in the past, where I had someone's head in my lap. 

But how the fuck is not wanting that does that justify some fuckwad asshole pricing me out of sanity. Some fucking billionaire or millionaire whom has having his lobster heated by the same microwave as my meat loaf? The same first class moron, who doesn't give a shit that a jet that has a catastrophic event, does not care about what he paid for his ticket.

Why the fuck do you give a fucking fuck what some other fucking fuckwad pays for his fucking ticket?

Someone else buying a first class ticket in no way impacts your life. It doesn’t cost you any money, it doesn’t inconvenience you, it doesn’t make your own flight any better or worse, so why do you care?

Seriously...why?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I think Fernando is actually some '80s low level villain they got away and never had their aspirations mature.
(June 3, 2021 at 7:40 pm)no one Wrote: I think Fernando is actually some '80s low level villain they got away and never had their aspirations mature.

Nothing about Fernando matured.  Nothing at all.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

So, what makes you think people in first class are millionaire/billionaire class?

I'm neither, I occasionally fly first class when a) the fare is worth it, b) I can upgrade cheaply, or c) I'm flying on a frequent flyer award.

But please, you be you, and get bent in the process.
You can't tell but I'm doing the victim dance for 37.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
For what it's worth, in a crash, you're more likely to survive if you're seated in the tail-end of the plane.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Oh, I thought this would be a thread about 'Where' one should sit in a plane for greatest safety.

My bad.

Not at work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When someone knocks on your front door when you're not expecting anyone. Edwardo Piet 60 8966 December 13, 2017 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Out in front of the hospital a few mins ago.... Brian37 22 2124 August 13, 2016 at 8:49 am
Last Post: Brian37