Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 8:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back!
I'm back!
Hey'yall!

Long time, no see! It's me, Synackaon. Just different now. I am finally myself. Things have changed for me... a lot!! 😊

I joined this forum many years ago, attracted because there was a poster who reminded me of someone familiar. Who had the courage to embrace who and what she is, without reservation or fear. Though she is no longer here and my path has long diverged from hers, I miss her. I miss you Sae, because you had the courage to step into the light and after 24 years on this planet, knowing since I was five years old that something was "different" about me, I have found that courage as well. I am no longer ashamed. My name is not the harbinger of foreboding dread, but she-who-bridges-from-summer-to-winter. My name is Autumn, and I am finally free.

I never knew that food could taste good. That you could be happy without marijuana. That certain people make my heart beats quicker when I see them. Or that I would ever be increasingly happy with my appearance. Since I started HRT six months ago, I feel like I've been reborn. No longer sardonic and miserable, I am happy and see a future for myself, a future I thought I would never, ever get on account of the curse of my birth. A curse that can't be completely revoked but mostly broken in the ways that matter most to me. After years of hating mirrors and loathing myself, I feel hopeful and beautiful. I am now at healthy weight. I take care of myself. I have a community now and I've met people like me. I am learning to make new friends. I am learning to be myself after a life time of repression. I am learning to love myself, fully and honestly.

I didn't know life could really be worth living, because I was in such pain. Now, like a flower blooming, I am alive and I love it. My life has meaning now and nothing can stop me from living the truth of who and what I am.

To be perfectly honest, I was never a man. Just a scared girl, afraid she'd be killed for coming out of the closet and doing her best to blend in. I've never understood men, only how to mimic them well enough to make them leave me alone for most of my life. Now I don't need to. I can finally be me.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
RE: I'm back!
Welcome back and congratulations on the life change.

It takes a lot of courage!
Dying to live, living to die.
Welcome back! -Rhythm.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I look forward to reading your posts.  Read
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
Hello.

Don't know you but I've heard your old name mentioned in passing. You certainly sound upbeat now.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I remember you. Welcome back!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.