Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your dreams
Post your dreams
Share any interesting dreams you've had whether they be last night or anytime before.

I had a weird dream last night that I was laying down on the side of a two lane road at night browsing the web on my laptop. Cars with their headlights on were driving by.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Post your dreams
I had a dream last night where I was hallucinating people. Lots and lots of people. Including my two of my grandmothers and my last living grandfather. The rest of the people were made up. One was my imaginary lover.
I have the most horrifying dreams. I could use the content to write horror books if I dared.
I dreamt that my dog went missing, I searched for him forever and found him but he didn't recognize me (T_T). Then I woke up and he was right beside me.

Somewhere in that dream I also dyed a doll's hair black.
I can describe my earliest dream. I had all the time for years when I was a kid.

So its starts off at my house, well the one I lived in when I was like 4-6. I'm in the garden and my family is there. Its kinda dark and all the colors are really vivid like they are in a kids book or TV show. In the dream I would just start to notice things like the bricks on the house, the green and white gazebo. Then my parents would tell me to look up and I'd see the moon, not just any old moon this one:

[Image: original.jpg]
(I know where this part of my dream is from. I had a weird fake newspaper with it printed in there. I found it years later and it suddenly made sense.)

Anyway, so now I have that terrifying moon and it would shout at me in a big loud voice. Now I'd be in a panic. I knew I had to do something but I had no idea what to do. I suddenly find myself inside the house, upstairs in a dark room. I then start running round and everything is weird. Its like a fun house. All the draws are filled with multicolored confetti, there are secret compartments in the walls and buttons and all kinds of madness. While I was searching I would pretty much forget about the moon. Then I would find a jack in the box kind of thing in the wall and I'd wake up.

I probably had this dream between the ages of 5 and 10/11. Really really weird. It almost feels unfinished in my head.
The other night I dreamt I was setting up a tent. When I awoke, I had a hard-on.

My wife hates camping.
Most of my dreams tend to be very dull. Buying a new car, holes in the roof that need fixing etc. Sometimes I have very weird and disjointed dreams which I can usually trace back to what was on the t.v. when I was sleeping as I'm in the habit of letting it turn itself off.

I once dreamed that I existed in four dimensions and understood it all and it frustrates me to this day that I can only imagine three now and can't remember what the fourth looks like.

Last night I dreamed about ancient aliens but then that was probably because I went to sleep with The History Channel playing Undecided
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Yesterday, I had a dream when a mathematics professor came from America to teach in our university, and she was like quite young, 35 or so, and I'd like, date her in the dream.
Nothing too lewd happened in the dream but it gave me that feel(when no gf) after I woke up. I don't remember her face anymore, nor what her name in the dream was, but I guess she was lovely enough to make me remember this dream.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

I seldom dream anymore. When I did dream, it was often horrific content, about which I would have no emotional reaction. Cleaning blood soaked floors, finding and hiding dismembered bodies left by a serial killer and the like. No emotional affect. It was just "stuff."

The last dream I had that I remember, I was falling in love with Jorja Fox, and we were on a date. We were traveling on the subway, and I leaned toward her and we shared our first kiss. And then I woke up.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I've been having some really weird dreams lately. Sadly, I haven't been remembering them for more than a few mins after waking up. Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreams WinterHold 1 371 November 27, 2017 at 3:13 am
Last Post: chorlton
  What are your goals and dreams? Edwardo Piet 40 4384 November 6, 2017 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: c172
  Share Your Weird Dreams Shell B 24 9460 July 28, 2017 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Together we share ours dreams viocjit 41 6018 May 11, 2017 at 12:34 am
Last Post: viocjit
  Weird Dreams Mechaghostman2 31 2846 February 28, 2017 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Dreams RozKek 29 5633 August 11, 2016 at 7:09 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Recurring Dreams Bob Kelso 31 2441 July 22, 2016 at 3:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Share your dreams/nightmares robvalue 28 3151 October 5, 2015 at 2:36 am