Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Jokes
Jesus Jokes
Stop me if you've heard these. Oh, wait...you can't.

Jesus walks into the lobby of a hotel, tosses a few nails on the counter and asks the clerk, 'Can you put me up for a few hours?'

Jesus admonishes the crowd about to stone the adulteress, 'He among you that is without sin, let him cast the first stone.' Like lightning, a rock blazes out of the crowd and conks the adulteress right on the head. Jesus sighs and says, 'Mom, you're REALLY not making this job any easier.'

Jesus is on the cross, when the sky begins to darken. Weakly, the Saviour calls out, 'Peter, Peter...'. The named apostle fights his way through the crowd to the foot of the cross.

'I'm here, Lord. What will you have of me?'

'Peter...Peter...'

'Yes, Lord, what is it?'

'Peter...Peter...I can see your house from here.'

What did the Romans say to Jesus partway through the the crucifixion? 'Cross your legs, mate, we're down to our last three nails.'

(This one's a visual)

Why do the ladies love Jesus? Dude was hung like THIS!!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Jesus Jokes
Quote:A little girl is standing on top of a cliff, looking down at the sea and crying her eyes out. A priest approaches and says, "My child, why are you so upset?"

The little girl turns to him and says, "My mummy and daddy were in their car -- and it just rolled over the cliff and smashed on the rocks down there."

The priest slowly looks around him while unbuttoning his cassock and says, "It's just not your day, is it?"

[Image: tumblr_m26huzLG4m1r27c0ho1_400.jpg]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pUrsUORF4Y
Small Jesus runs on a lake crying "Dad, dad, let me swim"
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it" - Robert A. Heinlein
Would you blame sports car for an accident instead of drunk driver?
Good guy Ronald Reagan

[Image: jesus_20dick_203-500x375.jpg]

[Image: UK1nb.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

At the Last Supper, Jesus took up the bread, blessed it and, breaking it, shared the pieces among his disciples saying "This is my body. Eat this in remembrance of me."

Then he took the wine, blessed it and divided it among the disciples saying "This is my blood. Drink this in remembrance of me."

Then he picked up the milk; and the disciples said "Yes, okay, fine - we get it."
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Quote:An Indian man dies and arrives at the Pearly Gates. “Yes, how can I help?” asks St Peter. “I’m here to meet Jesus,” says the Indian man. St Peter looks over his shoulder and shouts, “Jesus, your cab is here!”

Quote:Jesus dies and goes up to Heaven. The first thing he does is look for his father, as he has never met the man before and is curious as to what he looks like, and whether or not Jesus looks like his mother or father, etc. He looks high and low but cannot find him. He asks St. Peter “Where is my father?” But St. Peter says he doesn’t know. He asks the archangel Gabriel “Where is my father?” But Gabriel doesn’t know. He asks John the Baptist “Where is my father?” But John does not know. So he wanders Heaven, impatiently searching. Suddenly he sees out of the mist an old man coming toward him. The man is very old, with white hair, stooped over a little. “Stop!” Jesus yells. “Who are you?” “Oh, please help me, I am an old man in search of my son.” Jesus is very curious. Could this be his father? “Tell me of your son, old man.” “Oh, you would know him if you saw him. Holes in his hand where the nails used to be, he was nailed to a cross, you know…” “Father!!!!!” Screams Jesus. “Pinocchio!!!!!!!” yells the old man.
Why was Jesus nailed to a cross instead of stoned to death?

So Catholics can make the sign of the cross instead of pounding their fists all over their bodies.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Two catholic priests were in the holy land and fancied a trip on the red sea.
So they inquired of a local boat owner how much a trip was.
They were shocked at the cost and one priest exclaimed.
"No wonder Jesus walked"

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

[Image: tumblr_mjrgu4K03F1qbz2gro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m3vm7251411qbz2gro1_500.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jokes you've pulled on friends... Brian37 51 3056 February 29, 2020 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Dad jokes? BrokenQuill92 13 1163 December 22, 2019 at 11:20 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Knock-knock jokes, atheist style. Reltzik 4 951 November 21, 2018 at 9:06 am
Last Post: polymath257
  Creationism Jokes ScienceAf 2 1419 August 19, 2016 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Fart Jokes - Historically Minimalist 7 1881 September 20, 2015 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Practical jokes Ashground 13 3498 August 4, 2015 at 10:17 am
Last Post: QuarkDriven
  Anybody know of any jokes that mock God? IanHulett 15 5152 July 17, 2015 at 4:57 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Racist jokes (just for good humor) DIRTY_DEEDS_93 79 14821 April 22, 2015 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  Islamic Jokes Forsaken 32 12128 January 30, 2015 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Jokes Phatt Matt s 18 4357 March 25, 2014 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Phatt Matt s