Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
The Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
ATTENTION!

If you, or someone you know, have witnesses Jehovah behaving in ways that are unbelievable, then you need immediate help. Jehovah is known for retaliating against those who question his practices, and he reserves particularly wicked punishment for those who deny his existence altogether. It is vitally imperative that you seek help immediately if you have engaged in any of the following practices:

*Using critical thinking.
*Applying logical arguments to illogical claims.
*Asking sincere questions about Jehovah (this makes his mob feel unsafe).
*Searching for evidence which leads to truth (any truth).
*Using science - at all.
*Celebrating your birthday (because it’s not about you - but he loves you)
*Having friends who are not his followers.
*Participating in any other group but his.
*Being in the military (ever).
*Voting, or having interest in politics outside of his compounds.
*Donating blood or having a transfusion of donated blood.
*Having desires (nearly any at all).

For a complete list of activities that will get you shunned or worse, please visit… http://thejehovahswitnesses.org/things-j....php#rules

BE WARNED!
They have watchtowers inside their gated compounds; THEY WILL USE THEM! They have been seen sending armies out into the streets. These armies WILL come right to your front door! If you, or someone you know has broken any of the 141 rules they call for adherance to, you will be condemned! Contact the JWPP IMMEDIATELY if you have any doubts, fears or questions.
RE: The Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
(August 15, 2013 at 1:38 pm)freedomfromfallacy Wrote: For a complete list of activities that will get you shunned or worse, please visit… http://thejehovahswitnesses.org/things-j....php#rules

Daumn...
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

You'd think if a biblical offshoot was gonna demand a vanilla existence like that, they would at least promise actual heaven as a reward...not just eternity on earth.

I couldn't hack being that boring in just this life!
I ran into a lot of these guys during my sojourn out in Poland. Apparently they proselytized there despite the laws against organized religion at the time of Soviet Russia. Sneaky bastards.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Oh my god, their rules are crazy. What can a Jehovah Witness do?!

Quote:141 rules. Things Jehovah Witnesses can't do.

(...)

67. Play bingo

!??!!?!!!?
(August 15, 2013 at 6:13 pm)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: Oh my god, their rules are crazy. What can a Jehovah Witness do?!

Quote:141 rules. Things Jehovah Witnesses can't do.

(...)

67. Play bingo

!??!!?!!!?

Funny shit hey? And that's from the JW website itself! If you think that's funny, then you should check out this parody site. It's awesome!
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/
What's even funnier is when I got to Rule 141, there's "Things JW can't do, Part 2"
There's nothing like the fear of being ostracized by all of your friends and family to keep the sheep in line, eh?
What a painful existence.

Makes me wonder what their suicide rate is.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 15, 2013 at 9:00 pm)Faith No More Wrote: What a painful existence.

Makes me wonder what their suicide rate is.

I've had friends die for their religion. It's all too real in my experience.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jehovas's Witness incident Mr Greene 32 2390 April 27, 2020 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The witness argument (yet again, I know, I know) Mystic 81 10905 August 19, 2018 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Should I approach the Jehovah Witnesses loitering outside of my office? ReptilianPeon 34 5015 January 19, 2016 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Jehovah’s seem to be trying to get my 85 year old father into their cult hogwash 23 5939 July 24, 2015 at 12:38 am
Last Post: hogwash
  Witness of the Holy Spirit ThePinsir 10 2705 February 4, 2014 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  The 721 program barry allen 0 1099 February 3, 2014 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: barry allen
  I'm a witness that Jesus lives! domnavarra 53 21443 June 5, 2012 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Judge forces Jehovah's Witness parents to allow transfusion for daughter with cancer frankiej 3 2116 June 1, 2012 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Meeting with Jehovah's Witnesses next Sat PainfulButTrue 3 1750 May 20, 2012 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Phil