Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are jews going to hell now?
Are jews going to hell now?
Righteous jews once went to heaven, sometimes even in a whirlwind. But now, because they don't believe in jesus christ they are going to hell. Sounds like god changed, doesn't it?
Find the cure for Fundementia!
RE: Are jews going to hell now?
Quote:Righteous jews once went to heaven, sometimes even in a whirlwind. But now, because they don't believe in jesus christ they are going to hell. Sounds like god changed, doesn't it?

'Jews don't have hell. We have acid redflux.' Howard Wolowitz, The Big Bang Theory

It also reminds me of the old joke about the missionary and the Eskimo. After hours of having the missionary explain the concept of heaven and hell, the Eskimo says, "Let me make sure I've got this right - if I don't believe in your Jesus, I'm going to go to hell where I'll be tormented for ever and ever, is that right?'

'Yes indeed,' smiles the missionary, feeling the conversion is almost complete.

The Eskimo scratches his head and said, 'But what about all the people who haven't ever heard of Jesus? Are they going to hell as well?'

'Oh, no' beams the missionary. 'God is merciful and people who don't know about Jesus will be forgiven their ignorance and will go to heaven.'

The Eskimo ponders this for a moment, grips his spear a bit tighter and says through gritted teeth, 'Then WHY did you tell me about him??'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Jews take that hell threat about as seriously as atheists do..
(September 8, 2013 at 2:32 pm)Brakeman Wrote: Righteous jews once went to heaven, sometimes even in a whirlwind. But now, because they don't believe in jesus christ they are going to hell. Sounds like god changed, doesn't it?

God somehow forgot to hip his CHOSEN PEOPLE to the "new deal"

[Image: tumblr_mliut3rXE01soz1kco1_500.jpg]

The trouble with the world is not that people know too little, but that they know so many things that ain't so.
-- Mark Twain

Jesus came to the Jewish people first, then the message was brought to Gentiles. The Gentiles responded to a much greater degree, they were the ones that did not know the Jewish God, yet they were willing to accept the Good News Christ brought to the world. There are many Jewish Christians and they understand that the Jews who do not accept Christ will not spend eternity in heaven. They know God down through history has been revealing His plan of salvation, it really should not have come as a surprise to anyone.

Smile GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
Great story. Apparently its all bullshit but it is still a great story.

Even today...idiots accept it as true.
So, god put in a plan that he could already foresee his chosen people would reject?

Yahweh. What a guy.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Wheep, Wheep, Wheep.

"FREE WILL ARGUMENT ALARM" going off.

(Which of course has nothing to do with fucking god not knowing the outcome in advance. What a schlepper.)
(September 8, 2013 at 2:32 pm)Brakeman Wrote: Righteous jews once went to heaven, sometimes even in a whirlwind. But now, because they don't believe in jesus christ they are going to hell. Sounds like god changed, doesn't it?

Who originally judged the Jews righteous or unrighteous? God did, so what in your mind has changed if the same God is making that same decision?
(September 8, 2013 at 11:56 pm)Drich Wrote:

Who originally judged the Jews righteous or unrighteous? God did, so what in your mind has changed if the same God is making that same decision?

Righteous Jews used to go to heaven. Now, apparently, because they didn't buy in to the Jesus thing, they don't.

That's a rule change. You can be righteous and reject Jesus or are you going to redefine righteous too, now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is going to happen when Jesus returns? Fake Messiah 21 2293 March 19, 2023 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  7th grader commits suicide after being told that he is going to Hell. Jehanne 12 1505 December 9, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  They're going to be chanting to the wrong God. brewer 32 2739 March 17, 2021 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If you knew for certain that you were going to Hell zwanzig 32 3005 March 9, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Telling children that they are going to hell is abusive? Fake Messiah 104 9163 February 9, 2020 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Saints writings on Jews Fake Messiah 14 2480 December 21, 2019 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 5884 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  The ECLIPSE! It's going to be a sign from GAWD! drfuzzy 148 33583 January 5, 2018 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Losty
  What I see in the Bible is different then Jews and Christians. Mystic 8 2600 December 31, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Nice Going, "God." Minimalist 65 17225 October 13, 2017 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet