Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comments on A Discussion of the "All-Powerful" Nature of Gods"
Comments on A Discussion of the "All-Powerful" Nature of Gods"
There is going to be a Discussion of the "All-Powerful" Nature of Gods" between Tiberius and Secularone. Who is arguing what in that discussion?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: comments on A Discussion of the "All-Powerful" Nature of Gods"
I guess it'll become apparent. I know Adrian says the maxxed out qualities of God put him beyond being verifiably evidenced and I guess Secularone will be arguing against that possibility.
Actually, it's kinda the other way around. Secularone thinks that you can disprove Gods by their attributes (via the rock fallacy), and I will be pointing out how this simply isn't the case, arguing for agnosticism.

The discussion was born out of a load of PMs sent between us during the Arcanus / Saerules debate.
Ah. Good stuff... looking forward to it Smile
(October 9, 2009 at 5:09 am)Tiberius Wrote: The discussion was born out of a load of PMs sent between us during the Arcanus / Saerules debate.

Which, unfortunately, she has completely abandoned. Weird, given her previous concern about looking bad.
Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when
called upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.
(Oscar Wilde)
RE: Comments on A Discussion of the "All-Powerful" Nature of Gods"
I think she prefers to spend her time lecturing the mathematical community on how they are wrong about basic long division and algebra.
Haha! Bless! Big Grin

I feel sad she isn't continuing with that Sad
(October 9, 2009 at 5:52 am)Tiberius Wrote: I think she prefers to spend her time lecturing the mathematical community on how they are wrong about basic long division and algebra.

ROFLOL
Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when
called upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.
(Oscar Wilde)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are god and religion ways of saying "screw you" to nature? ShinyCrystals 18 908 January 8, 2024 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Who or what is "Nature's god" BananaFlambe 26 1828 December 4, 2023 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The fascinating asymmetry of theist-atheist discussion Astreja 5 456 July 22, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Signature in the Cell: DNA as Evidence for Design, beside Nature's Laws/Fine-Tuning. Nishant Xavier 54 2887 July 8, 2023 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Anyone see gods not dead? Thegoodatheist 76 29505 March 13, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Hilarious argument from someone I encountered in the youtube comments Heat 19 4758 April 23, 2020 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Posted comments on Youtube gets deleted Ferrocyanide 16 1947 April 19, 2020 at 6:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Nature comes first Rahn127 69 7295 February 19, 2019 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Looking for comments / ideas for WIP project ABCs of Atheism Judashpeters 18 4563 April 9, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Judashpeters
  Old threads of discussion I have had. Mystic 125 16625 April 3, 2018 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda