Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 things to never say to an atheist
15 things to never say to an atheist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNjEbPfc2d0
RE: 15 things to never say to an atheist
I already dislike this video. Personally I would rather answer the questions than not answer them. At least I am informing someone previously ignorant to the views of an atheist. But I
But maybe Zeus DOES exit. You can't prove he doesn't. And why are you so mad at him?

It's true. my brother is an atheist and he knows the bible quite well. In fact, he conducted a bible study at a Lutheran retirement center.
When ever someone ask do you worship Satan I do lose my shit because it is such a dumb question that they should be embarrassed for ever asking someone that.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(September 14, 2013 at 10:49 pm)Max_Kolbe Wrote: But maybe Zeus DOES exit. You can't prove he doesn't. And why are you so mad at him?

prove the flying spaghetti monster wrong and we shall talk. And remember, he is watching you, RAmen.FSM Grin
(September 15, 2013 at 7:38 am)Nightfoot92 Wrote:
(September 14, 2013 at 10:49 pm)Max_Kolbe Wrote: But maybe Zeus DOES exit. You can't prove he doesn't. And why are you so mad at him?

prove the flying spaghetti monster wrong and we shall talk. And remember, he is watching you, RAmen.FSM Grin

I am mad at the FSM.
Oh ! He forgot the 16th question which should not be asked under any condition !
Why don't you try my religion? You became atheist because your ex-religion doesn't conform to the truth.

The answer: No. Atheism is a scientific way of thinking through which you don't accept as a truth any kind of unproven supernatural thoughts. So your metaphysics is equal to others' metaphysics in that it lacks coherent evidences.
* Illusion is a big world ... and the world is a bigger illusion.
* Try to live happy ... try to make others live happy.
(September 15, 2013 at 5:29 pm)Simsim Wrote: Oh ! He forgot the 16th question which should not be asked under any condition !
Why don't you try my religion? You became atheist because your ex-religion doesn't conform to the truth.

The answer: No. Atheism is a scientific way of thinking through which you don't accept as a truth any kind of unproven supernatural thoughts. So your metaphysics is equal to others' metaphysics in that it lacks coherent evidences.

Please tell no one ever used that line to convert some. Please
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(September 15, 2013 at 5:29 pm)Simsim Wrote: Oh ! He forgot the 16th question which should not be asked under any condition !

(Bold mine)

What? Confused Fall
(September 16, 2013 at 12:18 am)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Please tell no one ever used that line to convert some. Please

Sorry. It is widely used. Big Grin

* Example:

Why does atheism spread in western countries rather than the eastern?

This is because western people were mainly raised up Christians. Christianity is based on a contradiction of 1= 3 and the bible is full of nonsense. If they were raised up Muslims or if they studied Islam such convergence to atheism would not happen.

This is Muslims' popular theory about atheism in the west.

(September 16, 2013 at 3:06 am)LastPoet Wrote: (Bold mine)

What? Confused Fall

I don't know why you are surprised. Smile If you think scientifically you think skeptically. If you think skeptically you will dismiss religious thought. This is why you need to "just open your heart" to Jesus or Allah to get faith.
* Illusion is a big world ... and the world is a bigger illusion.
* Try to live happy ... try to make others live happy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid things Atheists say... Authari 26 1159 January 9, 2024 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  What would an atheist say if someone said "Hallelujah, you're my savior man." Woah0 16 1432 September 22, 2022 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Is it rational for, say, Muslims to not celebrate Christmas? Duty 26 2319 January 17, 2021 at 12:05 am
Last Post: xalvador88
  Atheists: What would you say to a dying child who asks you if they'll go to heaven? DodosAreDead 91 11355 November 2, 2018 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  The Never-Addressed reasons that lead me to Atheism Chimera7 26 3674 August 20, 2018 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  New atheist here, gotta say, not loving it Rayden_Greywolf 166 23477 November 30, 2017 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  More than half of the Uk say they are non-religious downbeatplumb 9 2872 September 5, 2017 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Never had that happen before Astonished 6 2510 August 11, 2017 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Those who never believed in a God Der/die AtheistIn 28 5153 July 30, 2017 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Do as I say, not as I do thool 22 7192 May 29, 2017 at 4:59 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah