Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Forum: Angry Atheism
New Forum: Angry Atheism
Adrian has been kind enough to post this announcement ... many thanks!

I'll keep it short ... angry atheism is exactly what it says: a community site where those who are really hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!

http://www.angryatheism.org/

Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, Owner & Administrator, AngryAtheism
RE: New Forum: Angry Atheism
Woah, third person?

Edit: Oh, i get it... it was written by Kyu, and Adrian posted it Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
"whilst we expect conflict and sparks to fly but we will not tolerate bigotry in any guise. A member can complain all they like but we will not necessarily slap someone down who is shouting down a fellow member especially if that fellow is advancing some the stupid views I've been unfortunate enough to witness"

"Regardless of your philosophical or religious stance you are welcome but be aware we will neither be tolerant or kind to those who believe in things without reason and, just trust me on this, that doesn't exclude atheists."

It isn't bigotry if you're an atheist - Kyu™
Well there is one site I will never visit.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
And it is called:

Joke

(Beware, you will be spammed with warning messages {Albeit humorous ones}) (Yes, it is safe, and it does come to an end)
That wasn't nice. I had to quit Firefox to get out of that. It was kinda funny thoSmile
binnyCoffee
Actually, if you play it out to the end, it is very funny Smile The alphabet and counting ones had me a little annoyed though >_^

I tested it on myself to make sure it was safe, but I guess I'll put up a warning in an edit ^_^ (Hmm, i just had an evil AND brilliant idea. ^_^ Less evil than incredibly amusing) ^_^

HAHA ^_^ Brilliant thing to set as my homepage Wink (PS: that isn't against the forum rules as far as I am aware, but is it? I'll take it off if it doesn't comply, but now anyone who clicks on it will travel to THE WORST WEBSITE EVER Mad Scientist
(October 14, 2009 at 5:20 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: "Regardless of your philosophical or religious stance you are welcome but be aware we will neither be tolerant or kind to those who believe in things without reason and, just trust me on this, that doesn't exclude atheists."

It isn't bigotry if you're an atheist - Kyu™
He said that it doesn't exclude atheists. In other words, if an atheist comes along and says something without reason, they will be ridiculed. Same applies for theists.

I think you completely misread the quote...
Quote:Tiberius edited this post (Today 14:00)
Don't click on the link in the hidden section if you don't want your browser to crash

Your browser crashed when you clicked on the link??? Weird... O.o Smile

Maybe other browsers aren't as cool(???) as Safari? Smile
Blech, I really don't like it when forums have dark/black backgrounds. Makes me feel like I'm lost in a black pit. I prefer black text on a lighter background otherwise my eyes tend to fail at reading.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Angry Atheists and Anti-Theists Agnostico 186 18688 December 31, 2018 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Angry, condescending atheists Starman 91 10713 February 26, 2018 at 6:44 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27168 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  "Orange is the New Black" on Atheism ScienceAf 33 3810 September 10, 2016 at 1:05 am
Last Post: ScienceAf
  Angry parents over "Islam Homework" LOL??? GoHalos1993 41 8975 December 19, 2015 at 5:20 am
Last Post: abaris
  Myth of The Angry Atheist brewer 35 8215 July 31, 2015 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Athene
  The new, New Atheism Whateverist 13 2242 March 1, 2015 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  new to forum emmasheba 30 3678 January 26, 2015 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12497 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  Becoming an angry atheist Natachan 98 19291 December 17, 2014 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic