Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have a favorite shark?
Do you have a favorite shark?
I am mixed, but just based on weirdness the hammerhead shark is my favorite. 

Second would be whale shark because they are mostly placid.

Third , Great Whites are the Al Capones of the sea. And who can forget Jaws and Brody and Quint.
RE: Do you have a favorite shark?
Bernardo.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

At work.

Yes.

Every shark.

Because they're in the ocean and I'm a couple of hours drive minimum from said place.

Big Grin
[Image: 310?cb=20130214233529]
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 24, 2020 at 2:55 pm)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: At work.

Yes.

Every shark.

Because they're in the ocean and I'm a couple of hours drive minimum from said place.

Big Grin

No shit....... 

I live on the coast, but since Jaws came out, back when I was a kid, I cant go into the ocean above my knees.

Sharks are not something you fuck with. 

Whenever I watch free divers who swim with any kind of shark, outside of whale sharks, I cringe. 

I always think, "Better you than me."
(July 24, 2020 at 2:30 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I am mixed, but just based on weirdness the hammerhead shark is my favorite. 

Second would be whale shark because they are mostly placid.

Third , Great Whites are the Al Capones of the sea. And who can forget Jaws and Brody and Quint.

[Image: 1437210.jpg?imageId=1437210&width=1058&height=604]
Behold the oldest living vertebrate ever found . A 400 year old Greenland shark 

[Image: Jim-Abernethy-bullshark.jpg]
Bull Sharks are interesting too as they can live in fresh water
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(July 24, 2020 at 3:10 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(July 24, 2020 at 2:55 pm)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: At work.

Yes.

Every shark.

Big Grin

No shit....... 

I live on the coast, but since Jaws came out, back when I was a kid, I cant go into the ocean above my knees.

Whenever I watch free divers who swim with any kind of shark, outside of whale sharks, I cringe. 

Nonsense.  Sharks are virtually harmless. It's almost impossible to get bitten by a shark, even if you provoke it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Saw Sharks are freaky 

[Image: 500sawsharkreplacement.jpg]

And then there is the  Megamouth Shark

[Image: 1*JH5p1BcMLQw7gImv06mqqQ.jpeg]

(July 24, 2020 at 3:43 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 24, 2020 at 3:10 pm)Brian37 Wrote: No shit....... 

Nonsense.  Sharks are virtually harmless. It's almost impossible to get bitten by a shark, even if you provoke it.

Boru
You are more likely to be killed by a cow 

[Image: bVnTvvCbyfkMt7GETufwtRsct0RBc0M7EKhLeHJx...041e8a23bc]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2160 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What's your favorite thing about the country you live in? Edwardo Piet 48 8085 February 9, 2017 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  If you have an android phone you should read this. #5 is the most shocking. ErGingerbreadMandude 7 1952 December 18, 2016 at 1:14 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Your Top 5 favorite users on AF forums you want to have dinner with ErGingerbreadMandude 294 38351 February 25, 2016 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  What was the favorite car you ever owned? abaris 37 4769 September 29, 2015 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Have I Told You At Least Once Today That I Love You? Jenny A 26 4498 August 11, 2014 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: psychoslice
  Did you once have beliefs that now embarrass you? Ryantology 7 989 May 24, 2014 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Girls: If you could have any Engagement Ring you wanted.. Mystical 83 14566 February 8, 2014 at 12:20 am
Last Post: Drich
  Please share you favorite winter holiday music here. Whateverist 10 3595 December 9, 2013 at 7:15 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Whale Shark Seeks Help Gooders1002 1 951 February 22, 2013 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Dee Dee Ramone