Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions
Questions
I'm trying to write a really unbiased book featuring a combination of everyone's beliefs. If anyone is willing to answer, believers of any religion welcome, please message me. I cater these questions directly to your beliefs, so please message me! Thanks so much.
RE: Questions
(October 22, 2013 at 12:13 am)Writer Wrote: I'm trying to write a really unbiased book featuring a combination of everyone's beliefs. If anyone is willing to answer, believers of any religion welcome, please message me. I cater these questions directly to your beliefs, so please message me! Thanks so much.

What are the questions?
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
A mixture of things, why your beliefs are what they are, questions evaluating your knowledge of religion, and your knowledge of basic facts, how you feel about current politic topics. Stuff like that. I would give you a personal survey before I give you the one I need for my book. And you won't be alone. It's anonymous, and I'll have hundreds done.
Sooooo...do you need us to PM you, or would you like to conduct these proceedings in this thread?
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Post them. You being new and asking us to pm you for questions is a kin to some creepy guy asking you to get into his van and help him look for his puppy and going for ice cream at the same time.

Just post the questions and I will be glad to answer them.
(October 22, 2013 at 12:42 am)Drich Wrote: Post them. You being new and asking us to pm you for questions is a kin to some creepy guy asking you to get into his van and help him look for his puppy and going for ice cream at the same time.

Just post the questions and I will be glad to answer them.

Except it's the internet, so there's no risk beyond the casual exchange of words.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Creepy van guy hehehhehhe...Naughty
I'm definitely a creepy van guy, if you don't want to answer them you don't have to. If a topic arises that I feel should be discussed as a group I will. But for now, people are most honest when they aren't facing judgment for the things they say. So please message me privately. And I'll be more than happy to address any questions you may have prior.

My overall reasoning for not posting the questions publicly is my inability to give personalized attention to each member. I have stats and questions personalized per individual.
(October 22, 2013 at 12:13 am)Writer Wrote: I'm trying to write a really unbiased book featuring a combination of everyone's beliefs. If anyone is willing to answer, believers of any religion welcome, please message me. I cater these questions directly to your beliefs, so please message me! Thanks so much.
If I believe that's unbiased, do I get to join the blind-belief fellowship group? Wink
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
So... you want us to PM you so you can write?

Well, that's not fun, is it?

At least in a thread we can all participate (cough cough) and debate (cough cough). I mean... especially me, since I do that all the time around here. Angel

You want to take us to your private room and we get nothing out of it. Undecided
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Are Questions About God Important? Confused-by-christianity 621 34841 December 9, 2023 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Questions I have had about the Bible recently... FlatAssembler 12 2158 July 24, 2021 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  questions Christians can't answer Fake Messiah 23 2833 October 15, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Acrobat
  Religious Questions BrianSoddingBoru4 30 3417 July 10, 2019 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Drich
  My Questions For Christians BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1661 May 13, 2018 at 7:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Questions about noah ark king krish 210 47899 April 8, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Some questions for you Joz 16 3375 January 29, 2017 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Athene
  questions for a christian lighthouse 43 8427 January 17, 2017 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  A few questions for Christians... Simon Moon 7 2177 October 4, 2016 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Christian answering questions. Cherubim 541 49201 May 17, 2016 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: GUBU