Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My music.
My music.
I make electronic music. I have it up at: http://www.myspace.com/zealotsoulmusic.

If anyone is interested.

Just my latest song is there at the moment, I will put more up soon hopefully.

EvF
RE: My music.
Zealot Soul music huh? Funny!

Something you are not (Unless you count your zealous pursuit of evidence) and something you don't believe in.

Trippy song; it reminds me of some of the stuff I used to make using a program called "Drummer" and switching the voice on the synth to something other than drums.

Rhizo
Hehe, cool Tongue

I got the name Zealot Soul entirely from the game Starcraft. Because I think Zealots in Starcraft are cool, and I found it interesting the talk of the Dragoons that are controlled by the Protoss souls, if I remember correctly.

It sounded cool to me.

And yes, I have a very zealous pursuit of evidence, so I guess that part fits in a sense Big Grin

EvF
So I've been meaning to ask... Which race is your favorite? Smile Based on "Zealot Soul", I'm guessing the Protoss? Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
It changed. I always liked Zerg best but found them so very hard to play with. I mostly liked Terran best to play with. But towards my last few games of Starcraft I liked Protoss best Wink

It varied basically.

I adore them all. They all pwn. I love Starcraft.

P.S: @ Rhizo, I'm glad you found my song trippy by the way. That's exactly what I'm aiming for Big Grin

EvF
Oh hey... You are going to love SCII Zerg then: Expanded group size! Smile I can't remember all of the details of that preview... but it should make handling waves of zerglings and hydralisks like child's play Tongue

I only hope Blizzard manages to replicate the balance of Starcraft... 3 completely different playstyles balanced... perfectly Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
They were indeed balanced perfectly. I reckon Zerg was the hardest to play, but can certainly be equal to the other two. World championships have been won with all 3 races Big Grin

Oh by the way, I uploaded a 2nd track.

EvF
Protoss are the best hands down, further debates about which Starcraft race is better are pointless after this post. Wink
Personally, it's not God I dislike, it's his fan club I can't stand.
As I have said, if it was hands down, world class tournaments wouldn't have been won with all 3 races.

It surely depends on the map. Even if Protoss are the best overall, it is 1. Only by a very small margin, 2. It took years of Starcraft play for experts to realise it 3. They're not the best on every map, and not in every situation.

EvF
I loved how all three races were so well balanced. My favorite race was the Zerg and I could pwn early or late game with them, it just depended on my mood. I liked the Protoss too and could do well with them early but had some trouble with the late game. The Terrans are a smelly lame cheap race with their damn stealth tech! I hated having a wraith parked over my Protoss camp while I scramble to build an observer! GRRR!

I can't friggin' wait for SCII!

Rhizo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of music? MR. Macabre 666 62 3452 October 30, 2023 at 3:21 am
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  Boru’s Insanely, Absurdly Easy Music Quiz BrianSoddingBoru4 10 591 November 7, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why I Hate Music Critics BrianSoddingBoru4 2 732 January 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  Christmas Music!! BrianSoddingBoru4 29 2548 December 22, 2019 at 9:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3155 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Days of the Week Music Thread brewer 7 1185 May 29, 2016 at 12:14 am
Last Post: c172
  Music Thread ErGingerbreadMandude 13 2137 August 28, 2015 at 6:42 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Best Music Videos Roxy904 23 2793 January 31, 2015 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: c172
Wink Scientist ejected by audience after trying to crowd surf at classical music concert MountainsWinAgain 11 2156 June 22, 2014 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  What music are you listening to right now? shep 2 921 March 16, 2014 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: shep