Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Happy HALLOWEEN 2013
Happy HALLOWEEN 2013
I do love this holiday-non-holiday.

Which makes it a little awkward when religious half-wits make the claim that atheists (and all the "heathen") celebrate October 31st because they somehow promote the devil.

Well, anyway, today I played into that ridiculous notion and made a Halloween-religious themed signature pic. Feel free to make use of it if you feel the whimsey. Tongue

[Image: pointing-hand-up-energy-vanguard.png]
If you love jesus, this pic
might offend you. Just sayin.

Fair warning given.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Happy HALLOWEEN
Whoo! It's gonna be a gay Halloween for me. First I'm going to class in costume as Carmen Sandiego, then that night I'm going to karaoke in costume and possibly going to play subby for a friend who will be dressed as a dominatrix. Then we're going to hit one of the local gay bars.
(October 30, 2013 at 10:21 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: Whoo! It's gonna be a gay Halloween for me. First I'm going to class in costume as Carmen Sandiego, then that night I'm going to karaoke in costume and possibly going to play subby for a friend who will be dressed as a dominatrix. Then we're going to hit one of the local gay bars.

Apparently, I'm not up to date with my S&M slang ...

What is "playing subby" ????

Flying to Sacramento tomorrow. Pointless to dress up.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(October 30, 2013 at 10:28 pm)Cinjin Wrote:
(October 30, 2013 at 10:21 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: Whoo! It's gonna be a gay Halloween for me. First I'm going to class in costume as Carmen Sandiego, then that night I'm going to karaoke in costume and possibly going to play subby for a friend who will be dressed as a dominatrix. Then we're going to hit one of the local gay bars.

Apparently, I'm not up to date with my S&M slang ...

What is "playing subby" ????
Pretending to be her submissive.
I'm handing out candy naked. If that doesn't scare the jesus out of kids I'll make 'em read some of the theists' posts here. That should do the trick.
I know of a guy who printed out Bible verses on little 1x2 inch pieces of paper and handed them out to everyone who came to his door along with the candy.

He's an atheist. You can imagine the reaction of many of these children when they googled the verses and found them only to be word for word from the King James Bible. Devil

Brilliant!

The traditional trick and treating (though here we exchange decorated pussy willow twigs for candy) happens during easter and I live in a fairly child-free neighbourhood, so hopefully no one will be ringing on my doorbell. I hate when people do that Tongue
This year I have no party to go to, but that's just fine. Gonna have a nice and quiet weekend at home.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Bah. Stupid fucking holiday.
Halloween is awesome!

I for one intend to post pictures of my costume.
Two words.
pseudo-sexy leprechaun.
[Image: CheerUp_zps63df8a6b.jpg]
Thanks to Cinjin for making it more 'sig space' friendly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time for some Halloween shit. brewer 142 5064 November 4, 2023 at 4:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Happy Halloween! Cecelia 32 2578 November 1, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Scare people this Halloween by being Karen Foxaèr 5 585 October 20, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What are you doing for Halloween? SisterAgatha 54 7561 October 11, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Halloween candy you pass out, and candy you like to recieve vorlon13 26 4039 October 9, 2017 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Halloween is almost upon us - boo! Foxaèr 23 3685 October 7, 2017 at 8:49 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Halloween as a celebration of literature? ReptilianPeon 0 618 October 31, 2015 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Share your AF Halloween Costumes! Aroura 11 2427 October 27, 2015 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  My AF Halloween Costume, biotches Catholic_Lady 12 2885 October 24, 2015 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: Iroscato
  Favorite Halloween Ghost Stories BrokenQuill92 3 1306 October 22, 2015 at 1:10 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92