Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did dancing and the Beatles destroy the USA?
Did dancing and the Beatles destroy the USA?
http://www.amazon.com/Communism-hypnotis...cr_pr_pb_t

[Image: ob_888d2137cfb492fa3a31b29cfc6c8731_beatles.jpg]

Rev. Noebel begins his “Analysis of the Communist Use of Music - the Master Plan” (the subtitle to Communism, Hypnotism and the Beatles) with a series of paranoid—though heavily footnoted—ramblings against the Communists and their diabolical use of music against the mind. This is but one example of the author’s fevered text:

The Communists, through their scientists, educators and entertainers, have contrived an elaborate, calculating and scientific technique directed at rendering a generation of American youth useless through nerve-jamming, mental deterioration and retardation. The plan involves conditioned reflexes, hypnotism and certain kinds of music. The results, destined to destroy our nation, are precise and exacting. Little wonder the Kremlin maintains it will not raise the Red flag over America—the Americans will raise it themselves. If the following scientific program destined to make our children mentally sick is not exposed, mentally degenerated Americans will indeed raise the Communist flag over their own nation!

http://conelrad.com/books/spine.php?id=354_0_1_0_C
http://www.worldviewweekend.com:81/world...uthorid=10

So did rap save us from Communism? Did god tell Noebel this info in his prayers?
Find the cure for Fundementia!
RE: Did dancing and the Beatles destroy the USA?
(November 9, 2013 at 10:38 am)Brakeman Wrote: So did rap save us from Communism?

What the fek has rap got to do with it?
Your plastic pal who's fun to be with![Image: b7wAvWj.png]

Rap saves me from having to turn on the radio. Also Country and Gospel. (Where has rock gone?) Damned South.

Slightly related, I came accross a quote from a Catholic...bishop? earlier today. He said when he feeds the poor, he's called a saint; when he questions why there is so many poor, he's called a communist. This priest excepted, I think christian clergy tends to see the 'devil' in everything. The Beatles wouldn't be my first choice. This author is nanners.
Just when I think I have seen it all, I find something that's even more farfetched and removed from reality than the last.
(November 9, 2013 at 11:00 am)Marvin Wrote:
(November 9, 2013 at 10:38 am)Brakeman Wrote: So did rap save us from Communism?

What the fek has rap got to do with it?

It is a divergent style of music that became popular after the Beatles' fame, presumably stealing some of their popularity and thwarting their drive for worldwide communistic domination through the hypnotic allure of pop music. Thus rap helped save the USA from the clutches of the anti-christ, isn't that so self-evident?
Brings to mind the beginning of this scene from Arthur

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9xsE8dOs0Q
(November 9, 2013 at 11:44 am)Brakeman Wrote:
(November 9, 2013 at 11:00 am)Marvin Wrote: What the fek has rap got to do with it?

It is a divergent style of music that became popular after the Beatles' fame, presumably stealing some of their popularity

OK, the ABBA guy is going to have something to say, and all the other annoying divergent bastards I try to ignore. Say what you want, I'm covering my ears.
Your plastic pal who's fun to be with![Image: b7wAvWj.png]

Quote:his author is nanners.

The author is a fucking xtian. To call him nuts is redundant.
(November 9, 2013 at 12:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:his author is nanners.

The author is a fucking xtian. To call him nuts is redundant.

You say redundant; I say deserves reiterating.

D'accord? Smile
Here's part of his bio:

David A. Noebel, president of Summit Ministries, has been a college professor, college president and candidate for the U.S. Congress. He is an author, editor, public speaker, and ordained minister. He is recognized as an expert on worldview analysis and the decline of morality and spirituality in Western Civilization.

Summit Ministries, a Christian leadership training center was founded in 1962 and exists to train the next generation of Christian leaders to understand the times in which they live and know what they ought to do (I Chronicles 12:32).

Noebel also serves as editor of the ministry's publication The Journal, a monthly review of the news. He travels worldwide lecturing in high schools, universities, and churches. He is a member of the Council for National Policy, the National Association of Scholars, the American Philosophical Association, and the Society of Christian Philosophers. Noebel is also listed in Who's Who in Religion and Who's Who in Christian Leadership.

Noebel has been a guest on numerous national radio and television programs, including The 700 Club, Focus on the Family, Truths that Transform, Point of View, Today's Issues, the Moody Broadcasting Network, the AFA Network, and The Josh McDowell Program.

Do you think any theists here are fans of his?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims zwanzig 177 19182 June 9, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7314 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Did Jesus call the Old Testament God the Devil, a Murderer and the Father of Lies? dude1 51 8501 November 6, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Way to go USA. We made the ICC hall of shame list brewer 12 3019 February 8, 2017 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Interesting survey of Evangelical beliefs in USA Bunburryist 33 5601 October 11, 2016 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christianity vs Murica! USA, USA, USA! The Grand Nudger 17 2700 September 29, 2016 at 8:51 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  DESTROY NOAH'S ARK heathendegenerate 207 25446 March 31, 2014 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  If i go to USA, how common is it to see a preacher on the streets Moira 33 9132 September 26, 2013 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Did God fire an Angel or Did an Angel just quit? The Reality Salesman01 50 20079 July 22, 2013 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Did Bethlehem in Judea exist at the time of Jesus and at the time of David Ziploc Surprise 0 2050 January 1, 2013 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise