Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oprah says said this
Oprah says said this
Oprah says said this "Atheists that are in awe of the world believe in God"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0qo9FQZHR8
I did not see this entire video, because I can't stand her.
manowar
RE: Oprah says said this
There's a thread about this here somewheres.

She's an obnoxious bastard, though, no doubt.
Is this the "atheists really believe in God" claim?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
So many religious half-wits are desperate to make non-believers into believers. They will grasp at anything to make sense of someone who doesn't believe in their invisible buddy who lives inside them and makes sure it doesn't rain on their Saturday picnics .... except for when it does. Undecided
[Image: Evolution.png]

Fuck her.
(November 12, 2013 at 12:26 am)Minimalist Wrote: Fuck her.

I'll pass, thanks.
(November 12, 2013 at 12:32 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(November 12, 2013 at 12:26 am)Minimalist Wrote: Fuck her.

I'll pass, thanks.

Here is a pic of oprahs lady parts if you wonna take a swing
[Image: arizona-desert-charles-haire.jpg]
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(November 11, 2013 at 7:38 pm)Manowar Wrote: Oprah says said this "Atheists that are in awe of the world believe in God"

If they believe in God then they're not atheists, nor do you need to believe in God to be in awe at the world around you.

Nice try, Oprah.
Oprah's stance appears to be that atheists who experience awe at the wonders of the universe and aren't twisted nihilist killjoys shouldn't be considered atheists.

I wonder how Oprah would react if someone told her that as she has a job, doesn't sell crack or carjack people she shouldn't be considered black?
I hate Oprah. She is just a goddamn narcissistic drama and attention whore.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What would an atheist say if someone said "Hallelujah, you're my savior man." Woah0 16 1440 September 22, 2022 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
Photo Popular atheist says universe is not a work of art like a painting Walter99 32 3401 March 22, 2021 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Local woman says only way she has survived during COVID is faith Tomatoshadow2 41 2858 December 21, 2020 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  scripture says we atheists believe in god android17ak47 17 3219 October 21, 2018 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Fireball
  a challenge All atheists There is inevitably a Creator. Logic says that suni_muslim 65 14450 November 28, 2017 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  "No born believers" says new study. Gawdzilla Sama 1 1237 November 9, 2017 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  Sam Harris (an atheist) says that God is possible/inevitable ThoughtCurvature 12 3030 September 5, 2017 at 5:27 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Worst Thing Said to You for Being a Non-believer Strider 18 8232 October 12, 2015 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  So a theist says this dyresand 4 2086 September 20, 2015 at 12:54 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Famed biologist says religion ‘is dragging us down’ and must be eliminated Mudhammam 24 5598 February 7, 2015 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam