Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like Sonic games
Do you like Sonic games
I enjoy them, such a joy just by playing ^^

RE: Do you like Sonic games
You're too slow!
Ye olde Sonic games only. Not the new 3D bullshit.
I've been playing the first Sonic game this past week as part of a review I'm doing. The new gen stuff has made me soft because Sonic has been kicking my ass so far. Just recently managed to get past the first zone. I enjoy a lot of the older Sonic games and the one that came out for Dreamcast back in 98. Sonic 2 is still my favorite in the series. I seem to like a lot of number 2's.
I have a hard time with sonic games. I take things far too carefully and slowly, exploring as much of levels as I can Undecided

As a general rule, I'm horrible with platformers.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(November 14, 2013 at 6:03 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: Ye olde Sonic games only. Not the new 3D bullshit.

Same here. 1, 2, 3, and S&K are all great games. Well, okay, the first one is merely good.
(November 14, 2013 at 7:02 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: I have a hard time with sonic games. I take things far too carefully and slowly, exploring as much of levels as I can Undecided

As a general rule, I'm horrible with platformers.

You're too slow... too!
Gotta go fast! Problem is once you get going you run into an enemy and then lose all your rings.

This is the farthest I ever got before I died in Sonic 2:

I died right away and GAME OVER because I did not know anything about Miles' Tornado (his plane) and how to use it. I usually died a few times before I got there, anyways, so a couple quick deaths pretty much guarantees GAME OVER for me.
Only the 2D games...the 3D ones should be buried like ET.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upcoming games you want to play Foxaèr 13 2022 October 6, 2022 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  What are your top 5 video games of all time? T0 Th3 M4X 80 8356 May 22, 2022 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: emjay
  I sucked at video games. Brian37 16 2956 July 18, 2021 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The issue with Match-3 games Foxaèr 4 443 August 15, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Stream Switch games without a capture card. Mechaghostman2 0 376 November 24, 2019 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  When American Nintendo Fans hate Sonic Docto021 0 376 May 6, 2019 at 5:16 am
Last Post: Docto021
  Any sci-fi open world games? Mechaghostman2 9 1876 September 27, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Games still to be released in 2018 Foxaèr 9 1152 June 2, 2018 at 12:32 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Of new homes and video games. Brian37 7 1151 May 25, 2018 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  No evidence to support link between violent video games and behavior Gawdzilla Sama 12 1804 January 21, 2018 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: paulpablo