Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Tortoises to make you Smile
Smile 
Funny Tortoises to make you Smile
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/...CMP=twt_gu

They've got wee little jumpers on! Tiger
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
RE: Funny Tortoises to make you Smile
Oh how precious, thanks Fidel, this made me smile! Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hahahaha! So cute in their "wee little jumpers"!
One of my best friends just got a little tortoise as a pet, it's pretty fucking awesome. Especially when it tries to climb up the side of the box it lives in and falls over on its back. Seems retarded as fuck but it's cute. I'll have to tell her to get it a christmas jumper Smile
Missed an obvious opportunity to make a suicide bomber jacket.
Slow and steady ... and woolly ... wins the race.
Thanks for the laughs, do they make those things in Rottweiler sizes.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(November 23, 2013 at 7:11 am)Godschild Wrote: Thanks for the laughs, do they make those things in Rottweiler sizes.

You must have a pretty big tortoise...
(November 23, 2013 at 11:07 am)Napoléon Wrote:
(November 23, 2013 at 7:11 am)Godschild Wrote: Thanks for the laughs, do they make those things in Rottweiler sizes.

You must have a pretty big tortoise...

No tortoise, they would make good costumes for my Rottweilers at special events.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
I think the bunny jumper is my favorite Wink

Saw this on FB, it made me smile too.

[Image: 1385206_617674798276466_1186848181_n.jpg]
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smile when you say that.... onlinebiker 12 1069 April 11, 2020 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Funny scenario imaginary question purplepurpose 31 2022 July 31, 2018 at 6:59 am
Last Post: brewer
  Lays and the Smile Operation Foxaèr 14 2479 April 17, 2018 at 10:22 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Funny human rituals J a c k 43 3658 March 29, 2018 at 2:13 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Just out of curiosity, does this song make you feel uncomfortable? orthodox-man 7 1056 February 23, 2018 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  If you could make religion illegal ErGingerbreadMandude 102 10058 January 22, 2018 at 4:12 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Guys, is she a bit funny in the head? ignoramus 12 2156 December 24, 2017 at 6:51 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Life is not what you make it. Edwardo Piet 2 579 May 14, 2017 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Funny things your kids say J a c k 24 4262 March 1, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Something funny from Tumblr in my Inbox vorlon13 0 670 September 25, 2016 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: vorlon13