Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who create God?
Who create God?
If God exist who create God?
I really do not know and i don't think it is important to know at this stage.
But let me explain my point.
I am starving, i am wondering in the forest and i see a mango tree full of ripe mangoes.
What an intelligent person would do?
Would he question whether that mango tree come from here or there or would try to grasp as many mangoes as possible and quench the hunger?
At this stage is absurd trying to understand where God came from considering that a small mind or an UNIdimensional mind can not grasp the mind of a MULTIdimensional mind like God.
It takes time to grasp big things.
It is like a small child that pretend to know what a doctor know without having to go through all years of learning.
So why worry at this stage?
Learn bit by bit then slowly you will know how the system works. Cool Shades
RE: Who create God?
If God exists who created him?

Well let me see.......oh yes, man did, on what was obviously not one of his better days.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
(November 29, 2013 at 9:40 am)enrico Wrote: What an intelligent person would do?

An intelligent person would

A) Use proper spelling.
B) Remember to put all the words in one sentence.
C) Learn the correct order of the words in a sentence.

Dodgy
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(November 29, 2013 at 10:02 am)Kayenneh Wrote: An intelligent person would

A) Use proper spelling.

Dodgy

NO! me intiligent God creat did I.
(November 29, 2013 at 10:02 am)Kayenneh Wrote:
(November 29, 2013 at 9:40 am)enrico Wrote: What an intelligent person would do?

An intelligent person would

A) Use proper spelling.

In other words you say that when you are starving and you see a tree full of ripe mangoes instead of trying to grasp and eat as many mangoes as possible you start counting how many branches and leaves the tree got, RIGHT?
So who you think the intelligent person is? Thinking
(November 29, 2013 at 10:24 am)Markk Wrote: NO! me intiligent God creat did I.

[Image: 31881480.jpg]

(November 29, 2013 at 10:26 am)enrico Wrote: In other words you say that when you are starving and you see a tree full of ripe mangoes instead of trying to grasp and eat as many mangoes as possible you start counting how many branches and leaves the tree got, RIGHT?
So who you think the intelligent person is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acI12jO0HSQ
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

[Image: failure6.jpg]
"V'ger, we are the creator."
[Image: PvtBuiscut254869bbf22c3a8.jpg]
Oh well.... derail time!!!
[Image: Aybabtu.png]
I'm intelligent(no really...my momma says so) and I hate mangoes. I guess I would continue on, looking for an apple tree or a nice, juicy baby.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A timeless being cannot create mcc1789 125 11556 August 29, 2019 at 1:01 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Is It Possible for Humanity to Create a Peaceful World with Religion in it? Kernel Sohcahtoa 64 8316 November 9, 2016 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If a supernatural intelligence did create the universe..... maestroanth 12 2057 April 20, 2016 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Can Creator create morality from nothing? Mystic 37 20536 July 19, 2012 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger