Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Enoch and the Mayans - Calculating the time of the End of Days
Enoch and the Mayans - Calculating the time of the End of Days
What's in the well comes up in the bucket. I dip in and give you a clean drink of living waters.

Is it possible to show you the End of Days coming upon you? Could I narrow this down to the year it happens? No man knows the day or hour, but we sure can know the year. Count on it. Since this thread will contain many details, my own statements will be brief. I simply give you the content to consider. Text in read should be Googled for further reading.

Before the physical flood that changed the Earth, men were ruled from a power structure centered around the pyramids of the Earth. Sounds fantastic until you watch this video. Carl Munck gives Radian Geometry clues to the use of monuments as markers for longitude and latitude markers using Giza as the prime meridian. Why is this important? The Mayans were part of this structure. They left a calendar based on information obtained from Enoch. This gives us the date of 2012.9, or 33 degrees in nautical miles. The date centers on the number 33, which is significant for many reasons I will not outline here. The video below gives you the primary reason for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU

From here, I will number the witnesses. Using December 21st, 2012 as a marker, 2.5 years later should give you the desecration and abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel. The temple is not in Israel. It is the Church and people of God. The body of Christ will be desecrated. It's already beginning to happen around the world. This date centers on the upcoming Tetrad Moon cycle. These Jewish feast dates are important.

1) Genesis 6 and the Watchers on Earth

Grand Jubilees of (7X7)+1 are of significance. We know these 50 year cycles from the book of Jubilees. For instance, Enoch was taken 19 jubilees past the beginning of Adam. From Adam to Abraham, we have 2000 years, or 2 Days. From Issac to Jesus 2 more days making 4. From Jesus to Today, there have been 6, or 6000 years. December 21st is a marker for us to see the last decade coming (7 years / days cut short).

Here is where this gets very interesting.

Genesis 6

6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.

The key to calculating is the Grand Jubilee. 120X50=6000

2) The Epistle of Barnabas

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And
God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the
seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

The day of rest (Sabbath) is the Day of the Lord, or 1000 years rest and peace. This peace depends on who you are in many ways. There are conditions. I can go into this later as the thread progresses.

3) Enoch and the 70 Generation Marker given to the Watchers

In the book of Enoch, a 70 generation marker was given to the watchers you read about in Genesis 6. The same fallen beings that were ruling from the pyramid structures are the same rules Enoch delivered the message to.

10.11 And the Lord said to Michael: "Go, inform Semyaza, and the others
with him, who have associated with the women to corrupt themselves with
them in all their uncleanness.

10.12 When all their sons kill each other, and when they see the destruction
of their loved ones, bind them for seventy generations, under the hills of the
earth, until the day of their judgment and of their consummation, until the
judgment, which is for all eternity, is accomplished

A generation is calculated by taking the precession of the Earth (25920) and dividing by 360. The result is 72 years. 70 X 72 is 5040, or the window of time marking the 5125 year long-count calendar calculation of the Mayans. What is the marker for this to start? Enoch was taken by God at 19 jubilees past Adam's birth, or 950 years. Adding this to the 5040 marker and you have 5990 years. December 21st now becomes more important.

4) The Lost Book of Adam and Eve

1 God said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and you and your descendants shall live and
walk in them, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the Word that created you, and against which
you have transgressed, the Word that made you come out of the garden, and that raised you when you were fallen.

2 Yes, the Word that will again save you when the five and a half days are fulfilled."

3 But when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five and a half days, he did not understand the
meaning of them.4 For Adam was thinking there would be only five and a half days for him until the end of the world. 5 And Adam cried, and prayed to God to explain it to him.

6 Then God in his mercy for Adam who was made after His own image and likeness, explained to him, that these
were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his descendants.

Between the time Adam was informed to the time Enoch delivered the message was approximately 450 years. In this time, the Mayan Calendar was left marking the date for us in exacting detail. Are there more ways to see this? Is there a better way to know for sure?

5) The Jubilee Timeline

Every 50 years.

2017 ???
Midpoint 2014-2015 Tetrad Moon Cycle

1967 - Six Day War
1917 : 400 year Autumn Islamic Rule Ended - British Mandate begins in Palestine; Balfour Declaration. World War I
1867 - Final Emancipation of Jews in Austria Hungry
1817 - Reform Movement in Judaism
1717 - Rebbi R' Elimelech of Lizhensk Born (Founding Rabbi of Hasidic Movement) Great Revival of Masonry to Speculative Masonry- Also, first Freemason Grand Lodge of England was established. Now devoted to mankind instead of building trade.
1667 - 1667 July 31, TREATY OF BREDA ( Breda, Netherlands)
1567 - The first yeshiva is founded in Poland. Jews expelled from Genoa. Jews invited into Poland.
1517 - Protestant Reformation; time of Martin Luther.
1267 - The Inquisition forms. Rabbi Moses Ben Nachman establishes a Jewish community in Jerusalem.
867 CE - Sinai Arabic Codex 151, was created.
117CE - Diaspora Judaism in Turmoil.
67 CE - The Great Revolt of Jews against Rome begins.

Remember the timeline now.

Age of the Father (Aleph Bet - Letters / Writing) Adam to Abraham 2000 years

Age of the Son (Word / Bet Nun / House of Seed) Issac to Jesus 2000 years

Age of the Holy Spirit (Mother / Aleph Mem / Waters of the Flood / Baptism) Jesus to Today 2000 years

The Day of the Lord (Time of Consummation) Satan Bound for 1000 years. Day of Rest

Satan Released, then ended for good. God follows his own laws. When 7 days is up, a jubilee. Satan must be loosed by God's law.

Genesis 1 is 7 days creation of Elihim. God rested.

Genesis 2 is 7 days of the material world created by the LORD. He rests.

The 8th Day.

Epistle of Barnabas

Barnabas 15:8
Finally He saith to them; Your new moons and your Sabbaths I cannot
away with. Ye see what is His meaning ; it is not your present
Sabbaths that are acceptable [unto Me], but the Sabbath which I have
made, in the which, when I have set all things at rest, I will make
the beginning of the eighth day which is the beginning of another
world.

---This is the New Heavens and Earth. New Physics with no entropy. Laws ended. No restrictions. Tree of Life opened up.

Barnabas 15:9
Wherefore also we keep the eighth day for rejoicing, in the which
also Jesus rose from the dead, and having been manifested ascended
into the heavens.

(7X7)+1

The body of Christ that ascends is the Church. This is the promise of the coming Holy Spirit. When the flood of baptism (Elijah preparing the way) is finished, the path across the Wilderness (Space) to the new Heavens and Earth takes place. On Day Eight, we enter the promised land. Ephesians 3 tells you the Mystery held by God since the beginning. We are not alone. There are Rulers, Powers and Principalities in Heavenly Realms. What is our inheritance?

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Earth is Egypt, or Refinery. We inherit the stars (Heavens / Many Mansions).

Deuteronomy 6

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Tell your Children when you are born again on this new Heaven and Earth.

20 In the future, when your son asks you, “What is the meaning of the stipulations, decrees and laws the Lord our God has commanded you?” 21 tell him: “We were slaves of Pharaoh in Egypt, but the Lord brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand. 22 Before our eyes the Lord sent signs and wonders—great and terrible—on Egypt and Pharaoh and his whole household. 23 But he brought us out from there to bring us in and give us the land he promised on oath to our ancestors. 24 The Lord commanded us to obey all these decrees and to fear the Lord our God, so that we might always prosper and be kept alive, as is the case today. 25 And if we are careful to obey all this law before the Lord our God, as he has commanded us, that will be our righteousness.”

God Bless, and I hope to see you on the other side 2000 years from now.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.
RE: Enoch and the Mayans - Calculating the time of the End of Days
Oh yes!!!

I love it when we get an end of days prediction from the religious. It gives us all an opportunity to come right back at you when it passes without incident.

You see the most frustrating thing about being an atheist is that when you and I drift off into the nothingness only to live on through progeny and memories (and maybe the odd picture) I don't get to rub your nose in it.

But you fruitcakes come up with an end-of-it-all prediction - YIPPEE!!!

Can't wait.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
So in short, the end of the world in 2017?? May as well go and splash my pension fund on a ferrari then.
(December 10, 2013 at 9:07 am)max-greece Wrote: Oh yes!!!

I love it when we get an end of days prediction from the religious. It gives us all an opportunity to come right back at you when it passes without incident.

You see the most frustrating thing about being an atheist is that when you and I drift off into the nothingness only to live on through progeny and memories (and maybe the odd picture) I don't get to rub your nose in it.

But you fruitcakes come up with an end-of-it-all prediction - YIPPEE!!!

Can't wait.

The Bible makes a promise. It promises a new Robe (Body) and a new Crown (Mind). The crown is cast on the sea of glass. Glass is transparent. In other words, your memories return and there is no veil. All the lives you lived are restored to your remembrance. Sin is forgotten.

When sheep travel the wilderness in cycles, the Shepherd sheers the wool season after season. It is washed, then woven into a Robe. That Robe is promised to the Saints.

Revelation 6

10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,[e] were killed just as they had been.

First, we must be desecrated by the wicked of the Earth. When you see it happen, as it is already happening before you eyes on the news, know that I was right. Behind those deaths, the verse above is occurring.

Read the thread. This time, read it for understanding. This is evidence you wanted. Now you have it. Once you know, you cannot unknow.

(December 10, 2013 at 9:07 am)FreeTony Wrote: So in short, the end of the world in 2017?? May as well go and splash my pension fund on a ferrari then.

No. You should hit the floor and ask forgiveness. Then, start giving to others instead of taking. This is the key. It's simple if I give you an example.

When you smoke, you get health problems. When cancer comes, the entire family suffers. When you spend money on a Ferrari instead of a VW, your money is spent on you. This is taking reward away from its potential to do good for others. The same example of smoking is one of taking reward that ends in suffering. Flip this.

If you go to the gym, you gain health. To do this, you suffer first. Suffering brings reward for you and those you love. It lasts.

Here is the key to this. Taking leads to suffering later. Suffering leads to reward later.

R -------------> S --------------> R

To bear fruit, you must first have faith and reverence for God. From there, you suffer for others (bearing Fruit for them). Baptism is the key. You MUST be born again. If you bear fruit, that new fruit has seeds to take you the next 1000 years (Day of Peace). If not, no water. Fire only. Water puts out fire and you MUST be born again. When you give suffering for others, everyone benefits, including you.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

The harvesters are coming. Will they find fruit on your stalk?
Don't worry, as convincing as your evidence was, I'm not going to splash the pension fund.
(December 10, 2013 at 9:25 am)FreeTony Wrote: Don't worry, as convincing as your evidence was, I'm not going to splash the pension fund.

Neither will I. I keep my home and cars. Bearing fruit is not selling all you have. This is what Christ said it took. As long as you and I are not the saviors, we cannot fulfill this commission. Only one did it. ONE! This means the gift of what was accomplished on the Cross means you do not lose your Son Issac. Why did I put it that way?

When Abram became AbraHam, the letter Hey was added to his name.

HEY - [Image: HEY.jpg]

This was the letter meaning behold a great work. God asked Abraham to give Issac. When he had the knife to his chest, God stopped him. He never intended to TAKE from Abraham. God expected Abraham's faith only. The Son was spared and given to Abraham, the ONE thing he loved. The promise of the coming Messiah was the Lamb in place of what Abraham was willing to give up. It's a word picture to show us the same thing.

What do you love? What engages your passions? God does not intend to take it from you. He intends to show you how to take the debt you develop and flip it to surplus. Go back and read my other post on Reward and Suffering.

R ------------> S ------------> R

God is asking you to have faith in your future and in Him. That's IT! Jesus did what you cannot do for you. When you have Hey added to your Ear, you get Hear. An ear is the grain of seed that opens. When you have Tav added to your Hearing, you have HearT. God does not required you to be the savior. We have one of those. He is our advocate before God. We come to God. God comes to us through the Son. It's not your cup to bear.

Tav - [Image: TAV.jpg]

True life begins when you have faith. This is God's work in you. When He is finished, you meet the Son. He is the gift. Your renewal of Spirit is never your work. It's God's in you to reach the end (TAV).
(December 10, 2013 at 8:54 am)StrongWaters Wrote:

Seriously SW, until you can provide physical data, there's no reason why anyone should listen to you.

However please let me know if you would like a rational criticism & peer review. I'd be happy to oblige.
Sum ergo sum
(December 10, 2013 at 9:52 am)Ben Davis Wrote:

Seriously SW, until you can provide physical data, there's no reason why anyone should listen to you.

However please let me know if you would like a rational criticism & peer review. I'd be happy to oblige.

Yes please. The video of Karl Munck. Start with that bit of evidence. It establishes the reason for the enigma of the Giza Site as a Meridian. Then, go to Google Earth and strike a measuring line from Paris Meridian (Louvre) to Mt. Herman where Enoch said the Watchers fell. Using Paris as Prime, the Herman site is 33X33. Notice the measuring line from Google Earth. It is 2012.9 nautical miles, or 33 degrees.

Once you establish the evidence, go back to the video and give me your peer review.

(December 10, 2013 at 9:52 am)Ben Davis Wrote:

By the way, Davis means (Son of David). Ben is Bet Nun, or House of Seed. It's the word Son in Hebrew. You have a unique name.
and enoch comes from the IGBO name ENI ..ur hebrew bible was written at least 50.000 years before the creation of earth (as claimed by ur scriptures) in Nigeria ..by the ancestors of the jews in Nigeria.

so nothing in ur bible is true

thanks for playing ..
Some people have *way* too much time on their hands. Dodgy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Global Prayer To End Atheism Foxaèr 60 7787 August 25, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Brian37
  I dreamt that when you die, you end up flying in darkness. But in the midst of it Edge92 27 1738 June 12, 2021 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Thumbs Down END TIMES COMPENDIUM IAOALGIV 111 24044 August 23, 2017 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  So can god end his own existence? Vast Vision 53 14134 July 27, 2017 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Duggar Fuctards Can't Wait For The End of the World Minimalist 55 10395 October 13, 2016 at 11:20 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
Video New video: space, time and anger robvalue 15 3021 March 6, 2016 at 5:07 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  End Poverty with Vocations?! TrueChristian 14 4690 January 20, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  If in the end, you found that god really existed... Pyrrho 33 6515 June 4, 2015 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  And if you are wrong , eternity is a long time. Artur Axmann 188 52372 June 6, 2014 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: archangle
  View from up my end: New Church crisis looming Cyberman 11 5615 March 24, 2012 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Cyberman