Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I have a secret (A secret secret) - Can you guess it?
I have a secret (A secret secret) - Can you guess it?
This is a companion thread to the foundation thread here: Not much time on our hands (pun on Styx song)....Enoch and the Wathcers

In the book of Enoch, he tells the fallen Angels how much time they have left until judgement. The thread above outlines this. The secret secret has been out there in music for ages. I realized this many years ago and began to pay attention to the lyrics.

Here is the secret secret kept from you, but Enoch called their version the worthless one.

"You have been in heaven, but fall the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." 4 Say to them therefore: "You have no peace." ’

What I have outlined in my time here is the mystery of truth. There is also a parallel mystery that is worthless. Here is the truth:

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

The truth is that we are entangled from above to our bodies below. The modern man in the mask. The false version is what they sing about in this music. What is his secret?

Before you go all Ad Hominoid on me, hold your subtribe of diatribe. Consider the two sides. Which bears fruit you want? Know them by their fruit. Who lies and who tells the truth? Again, one brings hope and the other is a robber who steals, kills and destroys. There are two voices to hear. Which do you choose to listen to?

I'm a sinner just like you. Listen to me if you want. I choose to express truth only. I am your friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHT382x8Foo
RE: I have a secret (A secret secret) - Can you guess it?
(December 10, 2013 at 11:57 am)StrongWaters Wrote: I am your friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZY8jUuEzJQ
No true friend would inflict "Mr. Roboto" on me.
No, I can't do it. I'd like to crack wisely about your thread title, but it wouldn't be right. Once again your introductory post was too long to get through. Since I didn't read it I won't mock it. But don't think it isn't mockworthy.
(December 10, 2013 at 11:59 am)Zazzy Wrote:
(December 10, 2013 at 11:57 am)StrongWaters Wrote: I am your friend.

I show you the truth of Jacob and Esau. Do with it what you choose.

Who is Anubis at the end of this clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SPqImu_kz8

Once I show you too much truth, I will be banned. Pay attention now while you can.

(December 10, 2013 at 12:09 pm)whateverist Wrote: No, I can't do it. I'd like to crack wisely about your thread title, but it wouldn't be right. Once again your introductory post was too long to get through. Since I didn't read it I won't mock it. But don't think it isn't mockworthy.

Thank you for holding back your sub tribe. It will take you .30 seconds to read, the video will make it all come clear. Do with it what you want, but excuses ignore truth.

(December 10, 2013 at 12:08 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: No true friend would inflict "Mr. Roboto" on me.

A true friend shows you what has been hidden in the lyrics for all these years, right under the nose of our mask.
Come sail away! Come sail away! Come sail away with meeeeeeeee!
(December 10, 2013 at 12:09 pm)StrongWaters Wrote: Who is Anubis at the end of this clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SPqImu_kz8

[Image: ObHkjfd.jpg?1]

(Edite: Reduced pic to a less obnoxious size and deleted unnecessary text)
[Image: IAgreeBatmanWeveAllHadEnough-82619.jpg]

(December 10, 2013 at 12:09 pm)StrongWaters Wrote: Once I show you too much truth, I will be banned. Pay attention now while you can.

Does that involve getting your penis out? I bet it does.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Come on waters!
Are all your contributions to this forum going to be based on language links and stories/songs/tv series with an overarching mythology known to all?
(December 10, 2013 at 12:15 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: Come sail away! Come sail away! Come sail away with meeeeeeeee!

A gathering of angels appeared above my head,
They sang to me this song of hope and this is what they said,
They said come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me lads,
Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me...

(December 10, 2013 at 1:04 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Come on waters!
Are all your contributions to this forum going to be based on language links and stories/songs/tv series with an overarching mythology known to all?

Take the singers as an example. Are they expressing what the know, or the impressions they get from powers and principalities communicating through them from above?

Knocking on wood is tempting fate. At least, that's the impression that I get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQZmacYXRBY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explanation Required by the 12 guys? + the secret. Ferrocyanide 26 1801 December 20, 2021 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Foxaèr 184 11168 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  How Can We Have Moral Direction If God Controls Everything? Rhondazvous 87 7719 August 22, 2021 at 10:23 am
Last Post: brewer
  A challenge to anyone I guess! Mystic 27 5176 June 10, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  What would you do if you found out God can't possibly exist? Succubus 21 4641 October 7, 2017 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I guess you never thought about it, did you? Little Rik 68 16350 September 24, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Oregon Shooting - Guess why? marianomanto 71 20336 October 3, 2015 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Cato
  Can I be sued for saving someone's life? Yes I can Dystopia 25 5313 July 14, 2015 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  If we can't criticize Islam in the West, where can it be criticized? TheMessiah 29 7770 May 10, 2015 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Dystopia
  Have you had experiences you'd describe as sacred, mystical and/or religious? Whateverist 62 13039 August 30, 2014 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome