Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharia Comes to London and is given the Boot
Sharia Comes to London and is given the Boot
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ondon.html

Quote:Three members of a so-called 'Muslim Patrol' were today jailed at the Old Bailey for repeatedly trying to enforce Sharia law in East London.
Jordan Horner and another Islamic extremist told one couple they could not hold hands while walking down the street, because it was in a 'Muslim area'.
The radicals also attacked a group of men drinking in the road, and told a woman she would face 'hell fire' because of the way she was dressed.

Apparently it's not enough for religious fucktardery to exist in the homeland. It must be brought to wherever the fucktard lives.
RE: Sharia Comes to London and is given the Boot
(December 11, 2013 at 4:16 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ondon.html

Quote:The radicals also attacked a group of men drinking in the road, and told a woman she would face 'hell fire' because of the way she was dressed.

No pics? Sad
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(December 11, 2013 at 4:16 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ondon.html

Quote:Three members of a so-called 'Muslim Patrol' were today jailed at the Old Bailey for repeatedly trying to enforce Sharia law in East London.
Jordan Horner and another Islamic extremist told one couple they could not hold hands while walking down the street, because it was in a 'Muslim area'.
The radicals also attacked a group of men drinking in the road, and told a woman she would face 'hell fire' because of the way she was dressed.

Apparently it's not enough for religious fucktardery to exist in the homeland. It must be brought to wherever the fucktard lives.

Should definitely be locked up. I think Jordan Horner is an English covert, since he's a ginger, if I remember the picture properly. However, I think they should deport him to a country with Sharia law. Little creep wouldn't last a month.

Cool Shades
Dying to live, living to die.

Muslims. Pffft. Fuck 'em all. Ignorant backward fucktards, all of them. Especially the ones that try to be "moderate".

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(December 11, 2013 at 4:22 pm)Beccs Wrote: However, I think they should deport him to a country with Sharia law. Little creep wouldn't last a month.

Oh, I dunno. He seems quite well adapted to desert climates, what with all of that sand in his vagina! *rimshot*
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
This is why we shouldn't let them infest the West. Fundie fucktards tend to breed fast too.
(December 11, 2013 at 4:25 pm)rasetsu Wrote:

Muslims. Pffft. Fuck 'em all. Ignorant backward fucktards, all of them. Especially the ones that try to be "moderate".

If I can find the link, I'll start another post on how un-"moderate" the majority of Muslims actually are. At least if I understood the findings correctly. A new study was published...now to find it.
(December 11, 2013 at 4:44 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote:
(December 11, 2013 at 4:25 pm)rasetsu Wrote:

If I can find the link, I'll start another post on how un-"moderate" the majority of Muslims actually are. At least if I understood the findings correctly. A new study was published...now to find it.
Let's not forget the Islamic "peace" conference in Norway.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Iran dancing couple given 10-year jail sentence zebo-the-fat 11 1781 February 19, 2023 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Sharia law anyone? ignoramus 37 4366 March 28, 2019 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  "Sharia law makes a lot of sense" - Linda Sarsour Starman 73 19762 February 24, 2018 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  'Facebook blasphemer' given death penalty zebo-the-fat 11 2856 June 13, 2017 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Interview with Ani Zonneveld: Creating a 21st Century Sharia ReptilianPeon 0 821 April 19, 2016 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Double standard when it comes to terrorism GoHalos1993 28 3674 November 20, 2015 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The double standard when it comes to Islam jeebusmubummed 4 1208 November 18, 2015 at 12:26 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Koranic Law Versus Sharia Law - Two different Islams Bigmo 10 4134 June 7, 2015 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Regina
  Sharia law ban Ophelia 7 2127 November 9, 2014 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Muslim given 60 days jail for honor killing Ksa 10 2958 May 25, 2014 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: vorlon13