Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double standard when it comes to terrorism
Double standard when it comes to terrorism
I came across a very interesting article that dissects the western world's double standard when it comes to terrorism. It's an interesting read. Just with the events over the past 24 hours have sparked some research on the issue itself on my part. 

http://www.salon.com/2015/11/14/our_terr...ourselves/
RE: Double standard when it comes to terrorism
Well duh. The United States will use this attack to justify more bombs on Syria. This is what DAESH want. This will cause more people to support DAESH. But it doesn't matter to the White House because Syria, and indeed Europe, are these far away places. They can easily drops bombs and forget about them. The 'War on Terror' took away our freedoms and created DAESH.

Why are countries in NATO? The United States does not care about Europe one bit (e.g.Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership)! If Fascists come to Europe from Syria it's not their problem. And yet they criticize Putin for authorizing attacks on Syria. Putin is serious about killing Fascists and weapons from the United States find their way into DAESH hands.

The United States is the most dangerous terrorist. More dangerous than DAESH, more dangerous than al-Qaeda, and far more dangerous than Putin. A few weeks ago it was claimed Russians were not attacking DAESH, but now that the Russian plane was blown up the White House wants Russia to attack DAESH more. So are they attacking DAESH or not?

What an intelligent an well thought out post. You've got to be mensa.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 14, 2015 at 5:14 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: What an intelligent an well thought out post. You've got to be mensa.

Lol was that supposed to be an insult or a compliment? I'm hoping the latter of course!  Smile
If you can't tell maybe you're not mensa after all. (sigh)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It's fucking koran it's in their fucking teaching over all islam isn't a religion of peace end of story same goes with christianity
and even judaism pretty much any religion were yaweh is referenced it's not peaceful at all.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I don't think the U.S. is a terrorist so much as a selfish little kid carrying a big fucking gun. We have a very simplistic view of the outside world, and it causes us to trample over other cultures and incite distrust and hatred. Terrorism implies there is an ideology behind the actions, when the closest thing to an ideology we know is "me me me!"
Terrorism is what the side with PR superiority call being done onto itself. Retribution is what the side with PR superiority call what it does onto others.
Sure, there's a double standard. The most dangerous terrorist groups in america are right wing extremists groups, but you don't see that covered on Fox, do you?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Since this is the Islamic forum; I need to say this : they will never turn off the light of God which came in the Quran.
Sure, they can blow, blame, etc & etc. But the far right and ISIS would be met with this verse from the Quran :

(Sura 2 256 ) There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

Then, they will be met with this verse :

( Sura 60 8 ) Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

So, in their face, Muslims are ordered by God not to force their religion on people -neither by the sword nor by other means-, and aren't forbidden from being righteous and just to those who didn't fight them because of their religion or expelled them from their homes.

Against invasion, I will protect my loved ones and stand vigilant. Nobody can take that from me (just like AMC's the walking dead).
But I will never hurt those didn't harm me since I believe in God, and since I have a heart. Nothing prevents me from befriending them and be just and righteous to them (hence; Allah loves those who acts justly Smile "

The real victims in my view, are those who believe mainstream media.

The Right Wing and ISIS can rot in pieces for all I care. And whover believes their propaganda, did indeed join the idiot road.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quran's prohibition against terrorism and mass killing WinterHold 32 5180 May 18, 2018 at 4:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  Why is Allah holding Iblis to a different standard than the other Jinn? ReptilianPeon 32 7755 July 4, 2016 at 4:10 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  The double standard when it comes to Islam jeebusmubummed 4 1208 November 18, 2015 at 12:26 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Double standards on freedom of speech Mystic 56 6090 January 9, 2015 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Sharia Comes to London and is given the Boot JesusHChrist 7 3225 December 11, 2013 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  Double standards? Bravo 4 1969 June 7, 2012 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  Refuting misconceptions:2-jihad not terrorism mo3taz3nbar 41 16374 June 8, 2010 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist