Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Wonder How Good Fucking "God" Would Do If
I Wonder How Good Fucking "God" Would Do If
they took her off the respirator?

http://news.yahoo.com/family-comatose-te...ories.html

Quote:She was declared brain dead last Thursday after complications arose during her recovery, her family said. They claim they then had to battle with the hospital to keep McMath on life support while they prayed for a miracle.

"The medicine has not worked. It's time to let God work," said Omari Sealy, McMath's uncle. "We are calling on God and calling on our faith."

My guess is that "god" would give it up shortly after the respirator was removed.
RE: I Wonder How Good Fucking "God" Would Do If
Indeed, why does god need time to save her?
Can't he do it straight away?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
That's unspeakably sad. False hope is more cruel than no hope.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
So... if god could heal her... why did the guy let her become brain dead?
Isn't it funny how it's always "god's will" that the little girl lingers on mercilessly and never walks again? God only answers their prayers with at most a spasmed smile before death, but never a complete recovery.

It's memories of praying for silly shit like this that makes me so ashamed of my distant christian past.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
(December 19, 2013 at 11:34 pm)Minimalist Wrote: they took her off the respirator?

http://news.yahoo.com/family-comatose-te...ories.html

Quote:She was declared brain dead last Thursday after complications arose during her recovery, her family said. They claim they then had to battle with the hospital to keep McMath on life support while they prayed for a miracle.

"The medicine has not worked. It's time to let God work," said Omari Sealy, McMath's uncle. "We are calling on God and calling on our faith."

My guess is that "god" would give it up shortly after the respirator was removed.

Well, as you might have expected, the Qur'an has a shitty verse to deal with those situations too, in Surat Al-Baqarah 2:155 which says:

"And We(Allah) will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient,"

And the verse continues:

"Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return. Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided."

So if the child dies, it's either a punishment or a test. If her parents and the child have done nothing wrong, Allah is TESTING THEM, with loss of goods, with loss of life. It's nothing but a TEST.

This is what Muslims believe in.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
Meh ... a very common story

Gullible primitive minds seek solace from a wizard that never existed.
The world is packed full of really stupid people.
[Image: Evolution.png]

To be perfectly honest I've had it up to my eyebrows with what fucking muslims believe.

Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
Very sad, but the truth is, the girl is dead. This is not a coma where she has a chance of waking up. Brain dead is dead. But the family is no doubt in shock and in no mood to listen to reason. It will take time, but soon the girls' body functions will begin to deteriate. How long before the family comes to grips with this? And no doubt a lawyer is lurking somewhere wanting to get 30% of whatever settlement the hospital will offer. Hopefully the courts will reveal what the girls' other "conditions" were. Always messy when these things happen. The family needs counceling. Where is their pastur or somone to get them to the next level of acceptance. Christmas or not, life support is very expensive. No wonder our health costs are so high. Please accept it, dear relatives, your darling is dead, and nothing you do will bring her back again. So sad. So Sorry.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've got WHAT ? Jesus fucking christ !! vorlon13 24 6267 June 4, 2017 at 11:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Okay "god" you fucking poser....Top This! Minimalist 12 2379 March 11, 2016 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Now This Is No Fucking Surprise!!!! Minimalist 4 1917 April 27, 2012 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Matt231
  Do monkeys wonder? downbeatplumb 3 1487 June 21, 2011 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: 5thHorseman