Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How a Republican attempts to reach out to people younger than 50
How a Republican attempts to reach out to people younger than 50
[Image: BcLwiNJCIAAHe97.jpg]

[Image: BcLk2B2IUAAUDhE.jpg]

I just want you to note that the first one is something somebody was actually paid real American dollars to create, and while that investment paid off with the design genius who took care to note the use of Comic Sans font, perhaps Steve Stockman should have purchased the Gold Package, which would have included the consultation of linguistics scholars from Carver Elementary School in order to ensure the proper doge syntax was used, making for a more authentic expression of internet memery and the intended impression that young people who hip to the information superhighway are loud in support for economic policies which will ensure that their continued slide into crushing poverty helps add a new zero on some C.E.O.s next annual bonus.

If only they'd joined forces with the typographically-lazy second guy.
RE: How a Republican attempts to reach out to people younger than 50
Yeah, but the colors, man!
You mean someone was paid to make the first one? Steve Stockman must really be desperate (or just have too much money).
Still better than pyjama boy.

Popcorn
Nemo me impune lacessit.
(December 23, 2013 at 9:58 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: You mean someone was paid to make the first one? Steve Stockman must really be desperate (or just have too much money).

No shit. I could have made that on my computer in less than 5 minutes using MS Paint.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Republicans are the party that mostly older people would support. Youngsters who wish to be politically active usually follow the extremes. Either the right, or the left.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(December 24, 2013 at 3:15 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Republicans are the party that mostly older people would support. Youngsters who wish to be politically active usually follow the extremes. Either the right, or the left.
Or in my case, a mixture of far-right anti-multiculturalism & assimilationism & far-left anarcho-Marxism.
(December 25, 2013 at 9:02 am)MarxRaptor Wrote:
(December 24, 2013 at 3:15 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Republicans are the party that mostly older people would support. Youngsters who wish to be politically active usually follow the extremes. Either the right, or the left.
Or in my case, a mixture of far-right anti-multiculturalism & assimilationism & far-left anarcho-Marxism.
Sounds like autism to me.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Wow!
Much shit!
Bad meme!
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(December 23, 2013 at 9:58 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: You mean someone was paid to make the first one?

Good Lord, I hope not.

Does any politician really want to be compared to the doge meme? It's mostly funny for using terrible grammar and sounding vaguely breathless. Aren't those the things we picked on Bush for while he was still president?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1305 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1556 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Republican Party Purge Foxaèr 11 751 April 15, 2021 at 11:27 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 280 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1148 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Any Plans To Reach Out? BrianSoddingBoru4 26 1336 November 9, 2020 at 12:45 am
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  If your senator is Republican... Gawdzilla Sama 5 591 October 5, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1069 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Why does Politics bring out the worst in so many people? GODZILLA 21 2025 October 10, 2018 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Former Republican Rick Wilson Nails It Minimalist 4 627 August 26, 2018 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Amarok