Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Yawns DON'T Sound Weird!!!
My Yawns DON'T Sound Weird!!!
So my friends are all weird perverts they think my yawns sound weird, and by weird I mean kinky. My friend Becky recorded me. Here what do u guys think?

RE: My Yawns DON'T Sound Weird!!!
Your friends are right.
Hmmmm. Well, in the dark, where we don't know the corresponding movements, I can see their point. Try the same experiment in normal filming light. Might be different.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(December 27, 2013 at 11:58 pm)c172 Wrote: Hmmmm. Well, in the dark, where we don't know the corresponding movements, I can see their point. Try the same experiment in normal filming light. Might be different.

Nobody told us it was dark! That's what I get when two blind girls have a video camera!
They sound like orgasms to be frank.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(December 28, 2013 at 12:06 am)paulpablo Wrote: They sound like orgasms to be frank.

That's what that perv Becky said and I told to get her head out of the gutter
(December 28, 2013 at 12:01 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(December 27, 2013 at 11:58 pm)c172 Wrote: Hmmmm. Well, in the dark, where we don't know the corresponding movements, I can see their point. Try the same experiment in normal filming light. Might be different.

Nobody told us it was dark! That's what I get when two blind girls have a video camera!

Ohhh, OK. Hadn't thought of that. I thought it was somebody with typical vision helping you, or maybe you had some way of knowing it was dark (of all the friends I have made with one disability or another, I have very little knowledge of blind folks).
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(December 28, 2013 at 12:12 am)c172 Wrote:
(December 28, 2013 at 12:01 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Nobody told us it was dark! That's what I get when two blind girls have a video camera!

Ohhh, OK. Hadn't thought of that. I thought it was somebody with typical vision helping you, or maybe you had some way of knowing it was dark (of all the friends I have made with one disability or another, I have very little knowledge of blind folks).
Shoulda had zack help me sigh but he ditched me for his boyfriend. Whatever happened to bros before hoes?
So. I'm told that this is orgazmz and shizz... but you know? I just... I can't bring myself to verify. Probably because I don't know you.

I can see it now: I am walking up to a random man in the street, asking him, "Hey, do my farts sound weird?", and blasting him with an explosion of fiery passion... from my bowels.

Then we'd become fast friends, and cook together. Ahhh, so romantic Heart

(December 28, 2013 at 12:14 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Shoulda had zack help me sigh but he ditched me for his boyfriend. Whatever happened to bros before hoes?

I don't know... can you have sex with bros?
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Haha they do sound like sexy moans. Kinda cute though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Borders are weird Foxaèr 5 528 October 28, 2023 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Weird Proposals onlinebiker 35 2999 May 7, 2020 at 4:31 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone else have that "weird" friend? Atomic Lava 31 2592 November 28, 2019 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Weird ad on bus today ignoramus 21 1996 November 27, 2018 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Cato
  How Does This Sound? Rhondazvous 17 1523 February 7, 2018 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Songs That Sound Like They're From The 80's But Aren't Actually From The 80's Edwardo Piet 0 591 December 8, 2017 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Ever get really weird text messages? Gawdzilla Sama 29 4801 November 14, 2017 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Share Your Weird Dreams Shell B 24 9441 July 28, 2017 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Weird Dreams Mechaghostman2 31 2843 February 28, 2017 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Real world example of "I don't even know what I don't even know" ErGingerbreadMandude 24 3907 January 25, 2017 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: KUSA