Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 5:33 pm

Poll: Is BDSM Morally Acceptable
This poll is closed.
Yes
87.10%
27 87.10%
No
12.90%
4 12.90%
Only if a Man is on Top
0%
0 0%
Only If a Woman is on Top
0%
0 0%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Consider BDSM Immoral?
Question 
Do You Consider BDSM Immoral?
I already asked this question to the Christians, but I'd like to hear everyone else's opinion too. I as this because, my mother, who is an atheist said it was immoral when I asked her if she had read Fifty Shades of Grey, & my mom is one of the most open people I know. So what is your opinion of BDSM.

I personally like BDSM & am into femdom, but I've only come out to some of my closest friends. One of them tells me I need help, which really upsets me. I think us kinky people need our own rights movement to challenge prejudices.

Also, please don't hesitate to share your views on the subject.

Please don't hide behind the poll.
RE: Do You Consider BDSM Immoral?
If it meets the three criteria of Safe, Sane, and Consensual, yes, it is OK. Fail on any of those three legs, and the stool falls over.
As CD said make sure your SSC list is in hand and go have fun!
Risk-aware consensual kink makes more sense to me.
If by immoral you mean awesome, then yes.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(January 13, 2014 at 7:07 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: If by immoral you mean awesome, then yes.

What he said.

Whats not to like? Its joyful.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
I'm a bit tied up at the moment. I'll answer a little later...

*fading into the background* "Harder!"

BTW, what's the "safety" word for this thread?
For fucks sake you screwed me with that poll. I answered no in response to the thread title and yet the poll itself has a different fucking question, meaning I put in the opposite answer to what I wanted to.

Fucking fuck fuck.
(January 13, 2014 at 7:11 pm)Napoléon Wrote: For fucks sake you screwed me with that poll. I answered no in response to the thread title and yet the poll itself has a different fucking question, meaning I put in the opposite answer to what I wanted to.

Fucking fuck fuck.
You can easily undo vote.
(January 13, 2014 at 7:11 pm)Napoléon Wrote: For fucks sake you screwed me with that poll. I answered no in response to the thread title and yet the poll itself has a different fucking question, meaning I put in the opposite answer to what I wanted to.

Fucking fuck fuck.

Fuck, he got me too. You sneaky bastard.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof I'm immoral. Gawdzilla Sama 12 1394 September 3, 2018 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Proof that I’m immoral The Valkyrie 8 767 September 3, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Is being a theist immoral in your opinion? Catholic_Lady 53 5269 January 8, 2018 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Do you consider yourself to be a nice person? Edwardo Piet 100 9025 September 9, 2016 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: Regina
  A video for the believer. A message to consider. IanHulett 3 801 July 15, 2015 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: dyresand
Rainbow Is it weird that I consider myself straight and I'm so interested in guys? MusicLovingAtheist 40 9799 October 12, 2014 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Losty
  BDSM chasm 61 14135 November 25, 2010 at 5:46 am
Last Post: Zen Badger