Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 2:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can a man and a woman be friend?
Can a man and a woman be friend?
Can a man who finds this woman attractive physically/sexually actually be friends with this woman? Just friends.

I personally, would find that that just by thought that sounds kinda hard, difficult, yet I won`t say it`s impossible.

Your thoughts?
Do drugs, believe in people, and make them smile!
RE: Can a man and a woman be friend?
Three of my closest friends are male, and we do just fine (except my best friend's girlfriend is a PIA, and doesn't like to make life easy for any of us). We're all relatively young and attractive too! Who'dathunk it?
I see no reason why not.

I've had to work closely with a number of very sexy health care professionals without letting my feelings affect the relationship involved. Granted, I've done a lot of wanking in private fantasizing about "what if," but that's beside the point. The only real obstacle involved, I would suggest, is your character, attitude, coping skills, and most importantly, your expectations, especially of what you will and will not do. If you go into such a relationship without making a firm commitment one way or the other, maintaining your focus in the right place will be considerably harder.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Most of my friends are male. And what?
I'm male and I have several female friends... Everything is fine.

My wife has mostly male friends... No problems.

I'd say it's not only possible, but within our circle of friends, it's also very healthy.
I have friends of all sexes and genders. I make friends with the person, not with the genitals.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Sure thing. I have several female friends and while we all have copious amounts of hot sex with each other, that doesn't stop us from being just friends.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Of course! I have lots of guy friends who think I'm hot.
Age of y'all?
Infringement of personal info rights.
[Image: Batman-Chin-Rub.gif]
Do drugs, believe in people, and make them smile!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to bring equality to man and woman. I have the solution Ramus932 4 538 June 13, 2020 at 9:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone else have that "weird" friend? Atomic Lava 31 2495 November 28, 2019 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  As a man of pastels and neon colors. Brian37 22 2220 July 15, 2019 at 11:31 am
Last Post: brewer
  A woman proposes to a man Graufreud 13 1314 August 10, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: SaStrike
  OMG, I keep getting mistaken for a woman. Brian37 20 5211 January 5, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Feldman's Dad and The Man in the Moon rexbeccarox 9 2478 October 19, 2017 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  So my redneck friend came to visit on Friday. Brian37 9 2321 June 5, 2017 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Your friend tells you they're a paedophile robvalue 144 14103 November 3, 2016 at 2:45 am
Last Post: AceBoogie
  What do you guys think of Chris Brown after he threatened a woman with a gun? Tarasoft11 47 6550 September 16, 2016 at 1:26 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  What is your most ideal look for a man and woman? Catholic_Lady 255 39651 July 17, 2016 at 6:06 am
Last Post: vorlon13