Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 7:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A woman proposes to a man
A woman proposes to a man
A nice Ukrainian woman told me that she had a male friend who she was very close to. They were close to each other for six years and then he invited her to his wedding (as a guest).
So, I wonder, maybe she should have proposed to him before he met the girl he married. 
Have you ever heard of women proposing to men?
Would you (if you are a lady) propose to a man?
If not, then why not?
----
On the side note, my American friends find that Slavic women are superior to American ones.
I liked the parts where these old yahoodies tolchock each other and then drink their Hebrew vino, and getting onto the bed with their wives' handmaidens.
RE: A woman proposes to a man
(August 6, 2018 at 4:07 pm)Graufreud Wrote: A nice Ukrainian woman told me that she had a male friend who she was very close to. They were close to each other for six years and then he invited her to his wedding (as a guest).
So, I wonder, maybe she should have proposed to him before he met the girl he married. 
If not, then why not?
----
On the side note, my American friends find that Slavic women are superior to American ones.

My wife asked me to marry her.

Can you guess what I said?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 6, 2018 at 4:08 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(August 6, 2018 at 4:07 pm)Graufreud Wrote: A nice Ukrainian woman told me that she had a male friend who she was very close to. They were close to each other for six years and then he invited her to his wedding (as a guest).
If not, then why not?
----

Careful how you answer- it's a trick question.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Is your "friend" now wishing he was married to his high school sweety who harbored a secret crush...after casting his net far and wide for some rando otherwife?  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I've had a few proposals from women, none of them for marriage. 

That's because slavic women smell of cabbage. Don't believe me? Try the scratch and sniff test.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Slavic women are superior? Kinda like Kobe cattle?
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(August 6, 2018 at 4:08 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
If not, then why not?
----

Did she get you knocked up?

😊
Dying to live, living to die.
If not, then why not?
----

The biggest mistake men in our species history have made is assuming gender roles.

I could give a fuck less whom asks whom. I could give a fuck less who the bread winner is. I could care less who supports who. I even suggested to my Japanes X wife to take her family name. I love my late mother, but I wont lie, I am not fond of my real last name, not because of my mom or my dad, but it has really bad connotations to it outside family. 

Much in the same way the first name "Richard" gets twisted into "Dick".

If your last name is "Peter" or "Dong" nationality isn't going to stop that snicker, even from friends.

Point is, it does not matter who does what, who leads, who follows, what matters is consent. 

Some men are great leaders, and so are many women. Some men and women like 50/50 and that is ok too. What really matters isn't that he asked her, or she asked him, but did they think it through, do they have the means, can they cooperate enough to get through tough times?

I think marriage in the antiquated sense is bullshit. I do think legal contracts are fine, which is what a secular marriage licence is. Outside that no religion, no political party, has the right to tell you whom you enter a contract with. If it isn't hurting anyone then it is none of your business.
(August 6, 2018 at 4:18 pm)Aroura Wrote: Slavic women are superior? Kinda like Kobe cattle?

Please keep the lovely female Olympic Bulgarian weightlifters out of this!

Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Quote:That's because slavic women smell of cabbage.

Mmm...cabbage.

It was my wife's idea that we get married, as she then couldn't be compelled to testify against me. 

Years ago, I had a psychotic (literally - she had been diagnosed as such) girlfriend who threatened to burn down my house if I didn't marry her - I suppose that counts as a proposal.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to bring equality to man and woman. I have the solution Ramus932 4 548 June 13, 2020 at 9:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  OMG, I keep getting mistaken for a woman. Brian37 20 5248 January 5, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Brian37
  What do you guys think of Chris Brown after he threatened a woman with a gun? Tarasoft11 47 6643 September 16, 2016 at 1:26 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  What is your most ideal look for a man and woman? Catholic_Lady 255 40675 July 17, 2016 at 6:06 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Man or woman? Foxaèr 43 6219 May 11, 2016 at 12:41 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Is woman the center of the universe, or... Foxaèr 34 4315 April 2, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Seeing a Woman: A conversation between father and son. Catholic_Lady 7 1222 January 18, 2016 at 10:31 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Woman's bogus Yelp reviews that actually have to do with her dates c172 1 746 January 12, 2016 at 11:08 am
Last Post: dyresand
  What is your most ideal look for a man and woman in relation to their clothing. paulpablo 30 4740 December 31, 2015 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Marriage is a man and a woman living together rado84 46 7810 July 18, 2015 at 7:48 am
Last Post: abaris