Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end is near
The end is near
Behold Christians... I am the end of this world as said in you bible. i will bring peace to you all.

[Image: zdSa9zV.png]

Quote:... let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.
Revelation 13:16-18

I am the anti-christ, for i have made threads against or debunking your lords word. Come to me, for i bring real peace.

Quote:And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
Daniel 11:21

Quote:Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1 John 2:22

Quote:For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders...
Mark 13:22

Im a fucking badass in these forums... and you know it...

I...
AM...
GAWWWDDD!

Now go to a tattoo shop and get my number tattooed into your forehead or your right arm.

Quote:And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.
Revelation 13:16-17
xR34P3Rx
it isn't in our nature to think of a God, it is in our nature to seek answers and the concept of God is most influenced in this world.
RE: The end is near
(January 16, 2014 at 6:44 pm)xr34p3rx Wrote: Behold Christians... I am the end of this world as said in you bible. i will bring peace to you all.

Quote:... let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.
Revelation 13:16-18

I am the anti-christ, for i have made threads against or debunking your lords word. Come to me, for i bring real peace.

Quote:And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
Daniel 11:21

Quote:Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1 John 2:22

Quote:For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders...
Mark 13:22

I...
AM...
GAWWWDDD!

Now go to a tattoo shop and get my number tattooed into your forehead or your right arm.

Quote:And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.
Revelation 13:16-17

Sorry. I believe the number 666 in Revelation represents the Roman emperor Nero. If you assign the numbers that represent the Hebrew spelling of Nero you get 666. He was a heavy persecutor of Christians around 60 AD. He died by suicide, so I guess he wasn't so tough after all. You can also read Revelation from beginning to end and you won't find anti-christ anywhere. The beast referred to is defeated and thrown into the lake of fire. As for you - you're not a deceiver. You're just suffering from delusions.
The end is fear. It may be too late for some already.
I think it would've been better if you stopped after the screenshot...
[Image: thfrog.gif]

What is the opposite of lol?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(January 16, 2014 at 7:39 pm)Lek Wrote:
(January 16, 2014 at 6:44 pm)xr34p3rx Wrote: Behold Christians... I am the end of this world as said in you bible. i will bring peace to you all.

I...
AM...
GAWWWDDD!

Sorry. I believe the number 666 in Revelation represents the Roman emperor Nero. If you assign the numbers that represent the Hebrew spelling of Nero you get 666. He was a heavy persecutor of Christians around 60 AD. He died by suicide, so I guess he wasn't so tough after all. You can also read Revelation from beginning to end and you won't find anti-christ anywhere. The beast referred to is defeated and thrown into the lake of fire. As for you - you're not a deceiver. You're just suffering from delusions.

lol, well thanks for the info, i didnt know that. but this was a troll i found interesting cuz i saw my views on a thread were 666 ^^

(January 16, 2014 at 7:45 pm)Sejanus Wrote: I think it would've been better if you stopped after the screenshot...

i included the verses so it would be more of a blasphemous troll Big Grin
xR34P3Rx
it isn't in our nature to think of a God, it is in our nature to seek answers and the concept of God is most influenced in this world.
(January 16, 2014 at 7:46 pm)Faith No More Wrote: What is the opposite of lol?

olo?
(January 16, 2014 at 7:50 pm)xr34p3rx Wrote:
(January 16, 2014 at 7:39 pm)Lek Wrote: Sorry. I believe the number 666 in Revelation represents the Roman emperor Nero. If you assign the numbers that represent the Hebrew spelling of Nero you get 666. He was a heavy persecutor of Christians around 60 AD. He died by suicide, so I guess he wasn't so tough after all. You can also read Revelation from beginning to end and you won't find anti-christ anywhere. The beast referred to is defeated and thrown into the lake of fire. As for you - you're not a deceiver. You're just suffering from delusions.

lol, well thanks for the info, i didnt know that. but this was a troll i found interesting cuz i saw my views on a thread were 666 ^^

(January 16, 2014 at 7:45 pm)Sejanus Wrote: I think it would've been better if you stopped after the screenshot...

i included the verses so it would be more of a blasphemous troll Big Grin

Glad to see you have a sense of humor.
(January 16, 2014 at 7:39 pm)Lek Wrote:

I...
AM...
GAWWWDDD!

also, since youre christian and i assume you believe in god, you are delusional

(January 16, 2014 at 7:55 pm)It Is i Wrote:

olo?

Character: lol
HTML: &#76 &#111 &#76
Oct: 114 157 114
Hex: 4C 6F 4C
Big Grin
xR34P3Rx

Jamie Kennedy?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is the Beginning of the End Serafino 23 2104 November 25, 2023 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Nailed to a cross, Filipino prays for Ukraine war to end Ferrocyanide 1 551 April 8, 2023 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Lightbulb the end is nigh 2!!! Drich 113 8932 October 1, 2020 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  In the end, there's just what you personally believe Foxaèr 31 4864 August 12, 2018 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
Sad My parents have gone off the deep end Tea Earl Grey Hot 25 6082 March 8, 2017 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  The Dangers of End time Prophecy Rhondazvous 83 15824 January 23, 2017 at 2:53 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  End of Times and career mcolafson 67 13958 October 8, 2016 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Wink The Third Eagle of the Apocalypse says...the end is nigh! Aegon 12 5314 January 18, 2016 at 7:38 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  How will you spend your last four days on earth? Rapture and end days, oh my! Whateverist 40 7265 September 21, 2015 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  How Long Will Christians Wait for the End Time to Come? Rhondazvous 237 35900 September 3, 2015 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous