Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Briton in Pakistan sentenced to death for Blasphemy
Briton in Pakistan sentenced to death for Blasphemy
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25874580

Quote:Mr Asgharn has been diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic and had treatment at the Royal Victoria Hospital in Edinburgh, but the court did not accept his medical reports from the UK, reports say.

So despite the fact that the man is a diagnosed schizoprenic and that blasphemy is victimless crime they are gonna kill him.

The constant brutality by religious people continues.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Briton in Pakistan sentenced to death for Blasphemy
Quote:Pakistan's controversial blasphemy laws carry a potential death sentence for anyone deemed to have insulted Islam.

I suppose I had best avoid Pakistan as I think they are all barbaric cunts.
(January 24, 2014 at 3:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I suppose I had best avoid Pakistan as I think they are all barbaric cunts.

I might have to buy a map and start shading all the places I should stay the fuck away from. I'd probably end up shading in 3/4 of it though.
Pakistan isn't even a country, it is Indian! Death to Pakistan & death to all those who support it's legitimacy!
It's ashame really because a diagnosis of mental illness in the UK far outstrips any ridiculous medical diagnosis that could be obtained in Pakistan. The country is deeply troubled and rejects so much that modern science has to offer because it associates it with this poorly defined western cloud of corruption.

(January 25, 2014 at 12:05 am)EgoRaptor Wrote: Pakistan isn't even a country, it is Indian! Death to Pakistan & death to all those who support it's legitimacy!

You may want to write an angry letter to the British government then, as it was essentially a British orchestrated partition. Out of curiosity, do you think that all patriotic Pakistanis should actually die?
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Most Gays have a typical behavior of rejecting religions, because religions consider them as sinners (In Islam they deserve to be killed)
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: I think you are too idiot to know the meaning of idiot for example you have a law to prevent boys under 16 from driving do you think that all boys under 16 are careless and cannot drive properly
(January 25, 2014 at 12:05 am)EgoRaptor Wrote: Pakistan isn't even a country, it is Indian! Death to Pakistan & death to all those who support it's legitimacy!

Oh, Jesus Christ.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(January 25, 2014 at 4:30 pm)Faith No More Wrote:

Oh, Jesus Christ.

Funny scratch out India and Pakistan, and replace them with Palestine and Israel and you sound like a average Muslim. With any other user here I might say he was using satire to make a point.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
So... again, why do I make such a big deal out of it?

Pieces of shit.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
war!!!!!!! war them good! this is bull shit! Blow their asses out of their ears!

Oh wait George bush already tried this tactic Thinking

Motherfuckers
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(January 25, 2014 at 5:23 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote:
(January 25, 2014 at 4:30 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Oh, Jesus Christ.

Funny scratch out India and Pakistan, and replace them with Palestine and Israel and you sound like a average Muslim. With any other user here I might say he was using satire to make a point.

Heh, swap the countries positions and he could be a fundy muslim or a fundy jew, or substitute Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland and he could be a fundy catholic or fundy protestant. He's either the greatest comedian in the world, or a fundy using something other than religion to bolster what appears to be a desire for machismo war-mongering.
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Most Gays have a typical behavior of rejecting religions, because religions consider them as sinners (In Islam they deserve to be killed)
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: I think you are too idiot to know the meaning of idiot for example you have a law to prevent boys under 16 from driving do you think that all boys under 16 are careless and cannot drive properly

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The issue of Blasphemy in Islam Leonardo17 46 3496 October 8, 2022 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Pakistan: Man accused of blasphemy killed by mob in Khanewal Duty 9 827 February 13, 2022 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Pakistani academic Junaid Hafeez has just been sentenced to death on blasphemy charge Fake Messiah 2 760 December 22, 2019 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Pakistan Islam council proposes wife beating TubbyTubby 11 1794 June 1, 2016 at 4:03 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  X-Muslim on importance of blasphemy Brian37 12 3752 June 7, 2015 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Women stoned to death in Pakistan outside courtroom Fidel_Castronaut 56 12134 June 7, 2014 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Pakistan library named after Osama Bin Laden Foxaèr 10 2727 April 19, 2014 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Raif Badawi sentenced to 7 years jail and 600 lashes Something completely different 12 4161 July 31, 2013 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: Captain Colostomy
  Killing of apostates in Pakistan and attacks on Free-thinkers Free Thinker 3 2130 May 15, 2013 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Pakistan: Violent mob chases Christians out of a city district Something completely different 3 1457 March 9, 2013 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Jackalope