Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeoo - And Another Biblical Prophesy
Yeoo - And Another Biblical Prophesy
Hey Folks,

I found this on the BBC News Website
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25905108

Basically the whore of a pope let two doves go from his balcony and they were eaten lol.

Not long after we find this >>
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...467728/pg1

Seriously - Do Christians have to interpret predator vs prey so literally, One Guy goes on to say that birds are a symbolism for demons. Fuck sake why are Christians so deluded.

When I see a bird getting eaten in my Garden by a cat I don't run and read my bible and believe its the 'Whore of Babylon' So why whenever the Pope does a shit that it seams the Christian Populous stars worrying.

Its intreresting at people trying to connect two random probaby tasty doves being eaten.

Anyone remember this :: http://static1.businessinsider.com/image...himney.png

It would appear that Christians love to do scaremongering, How about God erm you know - Make fire fall from the sky or a giant earthquake or something. Two birds wow that really shows his power there. Definately Symbolism.

Heck Jesus said he was God and Did Miracles so unless I see some of the stuff Jesus did I'm not going to believe the Bible or Christians trying to connect Predator vs Prey to Scripture.

Lol, This is rather intresting

We have this:

On YouTube:
Quote:@Light Bearer Channel :: It WAS the REAL GOD who sent those two birds to attack Pope Doves. Its a warning to the Catholics/Christians. Satan is Catholic.

On Godlike Productions
Quote:@Voice In The Wilderness :: In truth, in Bible prophecy birds are a symbol for demons(fallen angels), which points to this religio-political power as being guided by Satan and his forces. However, even though symbolism is used in much of prophecy, God at times gives us hints through literal events in order to point us in the right direction when it comes to the fulfillment of prophetic events.

The fact that the doves, a symbol of purity and innocence, keep getting attacked by other birds as soon as they are released by the pope is but a subtle hint to what is really happening behind the scenes in the Vatican and what that power really represents.

This is why I got spiritually lost because all Christians are FUCKING IDIOTS. There is literally no consistency between view points then everyone of them has the Audacity to call it the Holy Spirit. How dare you - If it was the Holy Spirit you would NOT have two conflicting view points like the above.

@Voice In the Wilderness (Doves - Purity / Birds (Fallen Angels - Demons))
@LightBearerChannel (Birds (From God))

In essence if we read through this bull shit we see that One is saying that God Attacked a Symbol of Peace and the other view calls The Birds Demons so either Demons Attacked the Symbol of Peace or God attacked the Symbol of peace.

Any of the christards want to argue their point here. or do you perhaps want to do some Apologetic Gymnastics to make these two view points fit together lol.
Oh no wait I know -
Rants and Raves from an Ex-Christian http://walkofthemonkeyman.blogspot.co.uk/
RE: Yeoo - And Another Biblical Prophesy
The seagull and crow aren't aerial predators, more likely there are nests nearby.
Not sure on the details of Augury or Orniscopy but I'd tend to associate crows with the Norse.
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
RE: Yeoo - And Another Biblical Prophesy
Quote: Fuck sake why are Christians so deluded.

Starts from being xtians in the first place.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rebuke on Biblical Prophecy Narishma 12 1467 May 28, 2018 at 11:46 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Knowing god outside a biblical sense Foxaèr 60 10741 March 31, 2018 at 1:44 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Record few Americans believe in Biblical inerrancy. Jehanne 184 22460 December 31, 2017 at 12:37 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  So, what would an actual 'biblical' flood look like ?? vorlon13 64 14625 August 30, 2017 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Christmas Traditions and Biblical Contradictions with Reality Mystical 30 5193 December 8, 2016 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Biblical Date Rape chimp3 38 6768 July 29, 2016 at 10:35 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Biblical Incest Foxaèr 35 6351 July 19, 2016 at 11:21 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  biblical diabetes cure brewer 30 8297 June 30, 2016 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pagan influences on the biblical stories of Jesus' life Panatheist 53 13329 April 11, 2016 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Biblical Christianity 101, a study of the book of Romans Drich 633 90931 December 14, 2015 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: KevinM1