Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:44 am

Poll: Do you think something sinister/criminal is going on regarding these suicides?
This poll is closed.
I'd be willing to bet, Yes.
40.00%
4 40.00%
No, I think it's just coincidence.
30.00%
3 30.00%
I trust my god to handle this sorta thing.
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is Going On?
What Is Going On?
Article Wrote:Over the past few weeks at least seven bankers have died under mysterious circumstances, including another JP Morgan senior manager who jumped off the top of a skyscraper in London last month.

Junjie becomes the 7th banker to suddenly die in recent weeks. Questions as to whether the deaths are merely a coincidence or are linked to some as yet unknown factor continue to swirl.

[Image: 180214man.jpg] [Click Photo]

Conspiracy theories aside, this does seem rather too coincidental to me. Mind you, I have no working theory on what is going on, but I do think that a company with as much money and power as JP Morgan has is going to have an unimaginable amount of control over the lives of those in their employment. I shutter to think of the amount of protection JPM has and will receive from the US government in this matter. It stinks of power, money, greed and murder. I'm surprised it even made it to the headlines.

Thoughts?
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: What Is Going On?
Who the fuck kills himself by shooting himself multiple times with a nailgun?!?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ation.html

(February 18, 2014 at 9:16 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Who the fuck kills himself by shooting himself multiple times with a nailgun?!?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ation.html

Somebody who is deadly serious but lacking an appreciation for the amount of kinetic energy required to accomplish the task?

I think, just as with belief in other things, if I'm rational, I'll cleave to the null hypothesis in the absence of actual evidence.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I'd kill myself, too, if I was a banker. I've often wondered how they sleep at night. I'll bet all that's going on is for some reason some bankers have gained something like a conscience.
Thinking
Suspicious, seems like someone is about to lose a lot of money.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Is it possible to add an option for "I Hope So."

Can we add an option for "too early to tell"?

I just had a brief peruse of the article. 3 are from JP Morgan and the others from assorted financial institutions which are not obviously related.

1 death is still "circumstances unknown."

Could be coincidence. Could be something brewing. Could simply be a reflection of the pressures of the job / lack of satisfaction / reduction of status in the general population etc.

Lets face it. If you are asked what you do for a living you are probably less embarrassed to say Male prostitute than to say Banker these days.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
(February 20, 2014 at 2:41 am)Cinjin Wrote:

That would do it.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump is going to be reelected.... Jehanne 250 11507 January 21, 2022 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Trump rap: going hard WinterHold 0 357 June 30, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  I am going postal..... Brian37 12 1095 April 30, 2020 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4598 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Anyone going to watch Mueller today? Brian37 33 5283 July 26, 2019 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Going to a Protest and I Need Sign Ideas Seraphina 8 778 June 26, 2018 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Keep It Going Ladies Minimalist 6 1169 May 16, 2018 at 11:37 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The country is going down the shitter with Trump in office, but it's okay NuclearEnergy 7 1145 December 4, 2017 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So I see that Mnuchin is going to raise the tax rate to 15% GUBU 5 1516 April 27, 2017 at 12:20 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  FOX IS GOING TO HAVE TO DUMP THIS GUY Minimalist 1 635 April 25, 2017 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus