Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:07 pm

Poll: What will be the most popular Christian spin this time?
This poll is closed.
They'll reach for the No True Christan fallacy
33.33%
4 33.33%
They'll deliver a long-winded explanation that, under all its bible verses and obfuscations, will essentially verify what Minister Dickface said
25.00%
3 25.00%
Dodge the point as often as possible and ask how we have the right to say this is wrong since we don't have morals
41.67%
5 41.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugandan Minister (and Catholic priest) says child rape is natural, if it's not gay
Ugandan Minister (and Catholic priest) says child rape is natural, if it's not gay
Let's hear it for Biblical Values!

Quote:I actually got a Ugandan Minister to say on camera- he’s the Minister for Ethics and Integrity, it’s the only such ministry in the world. I said to him… there’s so much more to worry about in your country than the odd gay person going to bed with the other gay person. For example, you have almost an epidemic of child rape in this country, which is just frightening.

And he said “Ah, but it is the right kind of child rape.”

I said “That was on camera. Do you know that was on camera?”

He said “Yes.”

I said “Can you just explain what you meant?”

“Well, it is men raping girls. Which is natural.”

As we all know, according to the Bible, he's not wrong.

One great thing about guys like this is that they always keep the apologists employed.
RE: Ugandan Minister (and Catholic priest) says child rape is natural, if it's not gay
Well, Ryan, what you don't understand is that persecuting gays is so much easier than dealing with actual issues. So much easier, in fact, that it leads to a kind of tunnel vision, where this desperate dash to avoid doing anything real or responsible by persecuting a class of people based on something they can't control sometimes leads one to make deeply unsettling, awful statements like "child rape is cool so long as nobody crosses peepees" or "that hurricane that destroyed so many lives was god's rage at buttsex."

It's nonsensical, childish deflection that ends up making those who indulge in it addicted, and so they become entirely worse people, all in service to attaining more "accomplishments" in the fight against der gai agender.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
RE: Ugandan Minister (and Catholic priest) says child rape is natural, if it's not gay
"Of course it's natural! It's a man and a woman (of sorts...)! What do you mean by 'child'? She bleeds, she's ready!"
Ah... the good old times of being a hunter-gatherer...
What's with all this talk of gays being "unnatural"? I mean, how in the fuck can anything that exists in nature be unnatural? It's an oxymoron from the get-go.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

(February 21, 2014 at 5:20 am)Sejanus Wrote: What's with all this talk of gays being "unnatural"? I mean, how in the fuck can anything that exists in nature be unnatural? It's an oxymoron from the get-go.

Especially given how selectively this concept of "unnatural is bad!" is enforced: gays? Obviously bad, it's unnatural! The camera that the priest's interview was recorded on? It's fine, it's only unnatural!

I mean, fuck. Catholicism doesn't occur in nature, if we're gonna go that route.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Are you sure, esq?
Nah, they're praying to some old cat god, not the catholic one. Tongue

(February 21, 2014 at 5:43 am)Esquilax Wrote: Nah, they're praying to some old cat god, not the catholic one. Tongue

CATholic...

You were asking for it!
(February 21, 2014 at 5:46 am)pocaracas Wrote: CATholic...

You were asking for it!

[Image: Pd00pYa.gif]

(February 21, 2014 at 5:39 am)pocaracas Wrote: Are you sure, esq?
Looks more like they are doing jerk off motions!Angel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ex-minister of secretive sect, admits to child sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 175 January 28, 2024 at 10:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Good exists - a Catholic comments Barry 619 35530 October 30, 2023 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
Tongue Scrupulosity - a Catholic disorder ? Bucky Ball 2 359 July 27, 2023 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Natural family planning LinuxGal 75 7422 January 1, 2023 at 10:30 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Jerry Falwell Jnr "not a christian" and wanted to prove himself to not be like Snr GUBU 18 1955 November 1, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Catholic Church against Cesarean section Fake Messiah 24 3998 August 14, 2021 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Not] Breaking news; Catholic church still hateful Nay_Sayer 18 1434 March 17, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Catholic churches profit under COVID PPP brewer 19 1372 February 23, 2021 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Catholic Bishops statement on Biden. brewer 9 790 January 25, 2021 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Catholic priests jailed for abusing deaf children zebo-the-fat 14 2549 November 26, 2019 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama