Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
seth macfarland clip want serious input
seth macfarland clip want serious input
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WQeqE943Uo
i want everybody to tell me what they think of this video
RE: seth macfarland clip want serious input
This is not Politics and History.

Moving it to Off Topic.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Next time, let me know in advance that the video is a production of Infowars so I can just ignore it.

As far as the video's content...The only point the video attempts to make is to claim that two scenes are part of the same episode. Whoopty fucking doo. Obviously the author wants us to draw some type of conspiratorial conclusion from this, but I'm not having any of it.

I can't believe people get worked up over this shit.
Yeah, and the episode might have aired three weeks before the Boston Marathon bombing, but the script was (probably) written long before that. (And it's Seth MacFarlane Tongue)
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(March 8, 2014 at 10:32 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Yeah, and the episode might have aired three weeks before the Boston Marathon bombing, but the script was (probably) written long before that. (And it's Seth MacFarlane Tongue)

I agree with both of you on but then why was the video deleted on peoples boxes
Let me put my tin foil hat on and I'll tell ya in a minute *walks away*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 786 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do people just naturally want conflict Ahriman 113 3724 September 26, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A Serious Thread. Seriously? onlinebiker 12 1230 May 9, 2022 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Vincent who? Are you serious! ignoramus 9 2135 July 6, 2021 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  [Serious] SERIOUS POST, Hillbilly Atheist has COVID. Brian37 50 2999 January 8, 2021 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 336 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 798 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  [Not Serious]Pick one, then post the next selection. Gawdzilla Sama 64 2739 October 18, 2019 at 8:07 pm
  Uselss skills/qualifications! (#2) [NOT SUPER SERIOUS] ignoramus 44 2069 May 2, 2019 at 8:56 am
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 645 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: brewer