Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Often Do You Masturbate?
How Often Do You Masturbate?
I didn't put this thread in Area 69 because it's not asking for any details about masturbation, but if the mods want to move it there, that's fine.

How often do you masturbate?

I used to watch Oxygen After Dark all the time and they had Talk Sex with Sue Johanson on a lot, and I distinctly remember her recommending to a woman that she masturbate three times a day. I was all,

[Image: aint-nobody-got-time-for-that-300x300.png]

To answer my own question, if my hormones are at a normal level, daily.
RE: How Often Do You Masturbate?
Maybe every other day
Depends on how much sex per week I get.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Less when I'm in a relationship, but I'd say on average...3 to 5 times a week. Something like that.
Futile, you're too funny. :p
Right now, a lot, because I'm seeing someone who pushes my buttons (HARD, so to speak), but I'm not ready to jump into bed yet Smile

Normally, about every other day.
Yeah, 3x daily is overkill. And when I've overdone it, I always feel kind of stressed. Not sure really how to describe it. Almost a naughty, icky feeling, but maybe not quite. 3x/wk is usually OK with me, unless I do a lot of surfing on fetish boards. Then maybe 5x/wk.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Two or three times a week, though not every week. It kind of varies.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(March 20, 2014 at 4:27 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Right now, a lot, because I'm seeing someone who pushes my buttons (HARD, so to speak), but I'm not ready to jump into bed yet Smile

My last bf and I had insanely amazing chemistry ...I know that feeling.
Sounds like you two do as well. :-)

That's good, but not enough I've discovered. lol
(March 20, 2014 at 4:32 pm)Deidre32 Wrote:
(March 20, 2014 at 4:27 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Right now, a lot, because I'm seeing someone who pushes my buttons (HARD, so to speak), but I'm not ready to jump into bed yet Smile

My last bf and I had insanely amazing chemistry ...I know that feeling.
Sounds like you two do as well. :-)

That's good, but not enough I've discovered. lol

I'm one of those people who has to be relatively certain of long-term potential before climbing into the sack, so I wait... even when there's a ton of chemistry and probably a little longer than most. I think by next week, I'll more than likely either be back to my regularly scheduled self-love, or having sex.

Here's hoping for the sex Smile
Shit, I'm off schedule again. Be back in a sec. Big Grin
I am like God and God like me.
I am as Large as God, He is as small as I.
He cannot above me, nor I beneath him be. - Angelus Silesius

"From each according to their motherfucking ability bitches and to each according to their goddam need fuckers. Which part of The Word you fuckers don't get?" - Jesus

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How often do you feel "stupid"? Edwardo Piet 16 3786 November 5, 2012 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  I need to get drunk more often. Creed of Heresy 6 1885 March 10, 2012 at 12:58 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko